Quick Question..

No problem :D If you really want to grab one, Vaprlife has them in stock and I'm sure Jeso would be more than happy to sell you one :)

Yea, I heard.. And this sounds really bad, however I mean it in no wrong way.. I just trust sending my information over through you more than Vaprlife.. Not sure why.. I've just heard a lot of good things about Vaportalk, and it's more established I guess.. :spam:?? :coffee:

No problem :D If you really want to grab one, Vaprlife has them in stock and I'm sure Jeso would be more than happy to sell you one :)

Hey sorry to bother you again I will let you be soon :) haha..

Anyway, I was just wondering.. do you know if the VP-PT Comes with an atomizer? I couldn't find that out for some reason..

Thanks, as always..

It does not come with an atty. The standard fitting is for the 801 (or Joye 302) and it'll come with one adapter for either the 510 or 901 (you pick). I would get the 510 adapter.

Vaprlife PT

VP-PT INCLUDES:

* (1) VP-PT PASS THRU with 5 ft cable black anodized aluminum construction similar to VP1 with light tube in between switch section and body

* available in Blue, Red, and Purple LED color

* Has internal resettable fuse to protect your computer

* (1) 5 volt 2 amp USB wall power pack

* comes with std DSE 801 fitting

* (1) choice of 901 or 510 adapter

* (1) unique acrylic USB stand with storage for adapter and 10ml bottle of liquid

* PDF Product Manual (Downloadable file)@ BOTTOM OF PAGE

WARRANTY: 90 Days on VP-PT

Pick up some 801/302 atty from the VT store. They are unbelievable on the VP-PT. I do warn you, though, once you start vaping the VP-PT, you are spoiled to anything else! :thumbsup: