Tornado Atty

I got my tornado on thursday the first atty I used works GREAT but the second one I get very little vapor out of it . Is it bad or do I just need to break it in??? Any Ideas ???

Dave

Probably just needs to be broken in. 510 atomizers usually take about 20 minutes or so to break in sometimes a day or so to really start to kick our some vapor. With that said however, every so often you'll get a bad one that just doesn't vape well. Just how it is in the world of vaping :)

before you declare it dead or dying, try draining it. use the corner of papertowel or kleenex, push into open end of the atty and let sit for 10-15 min. add a couple drops of liquid to the atty and see if it vapes any better--if not it may well be a dud.

I now use a multimeter(if I can do it, anybody can) to double check the voltage if I am not sure. has really helped me determine the viability of some ify atty's.

you can contact the company you got it from and see about returning it if it is a dud.

I had a similar thing happen to me with the atomizer that came with my ego. I had a really hard time breaking it in. I vaped it for a day and a half or so before I decided it was just a bad atty. It never seemed to get warm enough to make a good vapor. I put it to the side for a week and gave it another try and it worked perfectly lol.

I agree with kitsun, Blow it out well and put a piece of kleenex or paper towel in it to wick out the old juice.