Yes, I Am Addicted To.....

I am starting to go through the dreaded dulcis juice withrdrawl syndrome. I am down to 5ml and according to the big guy, it will be Two LONG weeks before its in stock again. To make it worse, my second go to ejuice-liquidxpress carmel macchiato at diet smokes is also out. Sure i have boxex of other juices I tried and wasn't thrilled with, and if I HAVE to I will use them but I don't want to .I want my beautifully golden dulcis. Anyone have a favorite that reminds you of dulcis that you could recomend? I found a new ejuice supplier at strictlyejuice.com that has unreal low cost juice with free shipping on 10.00 orders so I ordered carmel, kona coffee vanilla and vanilla butter yum. I know they wont stop my craving for dulcis but hopeully will tie me over till Chris gets his order. I know one thing, no more ordering only 30mls at a time of my dulcis-its a min. of 60ml from now on.

Ahh yes. I know all to well about the dreaded Dulcis withdrawal. I stock up on other RY4s out there as well. When I know I am getting low, the RY4s become the daily vape and I save what dulcis I have for morning coffee and nightly cocktails. If I am really running low then I save the dulcis for Sunday vapes only. ITs a weird system but it works to weather the storm wich it looks like I am going to have to start doing as I only have 20ML left. 20ML can get me through two weeks right? Ruh-row :(

I should have been more specific, its the 24mg dulcis they are out of. Some 10ml shows in stock but thats too low for my habit. I will try getting out my ry4 to tie me over till the heavy duty dulcis is bake in stock.