Finished Battery Mod

I figured this deserved its own post

dsc01019r.th.jpg

dsc01024.th.jpg

Lost the original LED, but u can kinda see that the new one is freakin huge

dsc01003kgn.th.jpg

Soddered into place

dsc01025fhc.th.jpg

You can see it sticks out over the edge(took me 3 hours just to get it like that)

dsc01026t.th.jpg

Painted matte black with hot glue holding LED in place and working as a pretty nice tip

dsc01027thy.th.jpg

Used soddering iron to melt the tip and give it an "ash" finish(not as yellowish as it looks in pics)

dsc01028c.th.jpg

FINISHED!!! And in perfect working condition

dsc01030csg.th.jpg

Ima post back soon and let u everyone know if the larger LED has any noticeable effect in battery life

Any questions dont hesitate to ask. Also, LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :D

As leds use very little power to get them to work I doubt the bigger one will noticeable affect battery life, great job looks good.

Thanks. About the LED, its ridicoulously bigger than the one that was in it to begin with, but so far so good :D The new led is sooooooo bright

AND IM SO HAPPY WITH IT :lol:

Edited by Genet1c

Well I've order quite a few batteries and the issue they all end up having is a bad switch. For example I have 4 batteries from Puresmoker. One doesn't work at all, I take a drag and it just blinks.

The others work, but it's inconsistent. The light flickers on and off while your taking a drag. Because the switch is bad. Keep in mind one of these batteries is only 1 week old. At $10 bucks a pop these damn things should work.

I'm not sure if you are aware, but in the battery there is an air sensor/switch that kick on when suction is felt. That's what turns on power to the battery, thus causing the atomizer to turn on, so on and so forth.

Really?? All three of my batteries work great. The light never flickers or anything. The only one that has a problem is the one I left white. Every like 20-50 drags, it doesnt activate when u pull on it. But if u pull again it works fine. So 2 are perfect and one is ok. Does that happen with just your PeeWee or all of your ecigs?

This is with my Penstyle, and it happens with all ecigs, some more than others. Of course when I first started this wasn't an issue, but as you progress in the ecig world you'll get more bad batteries than good.

It's the biggest issue that China just can't seem to fix