InLife ecigs safe from FDA?

The first time I ever even heard of an e-cig was someone trying to sell me the (expensive) InLife e-cig. One of things I noted on their website was that their nicotine is derived from vegetable sources (ei eggplant, potato, etc) as, I guess, lots of veggies has a certain amount of natural nicotine in them. I have been wondering lately is this would keep them safe from FDA regulations because it is, in no way, derived from tobacco? What do you think?

Do you have a link to their website? Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. Although some veggies have nicotine in them it's a VERY very low amount. North worth extracting.

But no it doesn't matter how they get it, it's all the same to the FDA. It's being used in a "new" way. Which = New Drug = Big Brother stepping in.

This is one of those MLM things so if you just type InLife ecigarettes into Google you'll come up with a list of websites to visit. Can't remember the specific one that I first looked at that had all the 'good info' on it. And yeah, thought kind of the same that nicotine from any source is still nicotine. And the whole delivery system, etc. etc. Actually compared to some sites out there, their prices, while high, aren't the MOST expensive but ... just can't do that MLM thing!

Do you have a link to their website? Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. Although some veggies have nicotine in them it's a VERY very low amount. North worth extracting.

But no it doesn't matter how they get it, it's all the same to the FDA. It's being used in a "new" way. Which = New Drug = Big Brother stepping in.

It really doesnt matter where they get it from even tobacco only has around .05% nicotine, its added to analogs hence the perception that tobacco has lots of nicotine.