Just A Heads Up - 510 Whistle Tip Carts

I know I'm not the only one that watches for these or has ordered 901 carts for their 510s, so just thought I'd throw this out there. I've never ordered from Eastmall, but that might be in my future. They're not a flat as 801s and don't look soft, but perhaps they will do for now.

510 Whistle Tip Carts

I've never ordered from China, but I've gotten some 510 whistle tips from Rocky Mnt. Vapor and they were smaller than my 801's and I didn't have to wait a a week or more and the shipping was free at the time.

I know it's been said here before... but I really like using the flat tip / soft rubber 801's with the 510 atty. They obviously go on the outside of the atty... but work great. The latest thing I've discovered is taking apart one of those writing pens with the rubber grip. Making sure I get the right size, I just cut to desired length and put in on the atty. Then I can direct drip all day.. you can cut them as long or short as you want too. Works really nice. :thumbsup:

Just a heads up though... your wife may come find you a wonder why the hell her pens are missing the grippers!!

Edited by DAYVAPE

hey there.....Wordup Ecig has the flat tip 510 carts...just ordered some

Would that be what Wordup calls the "Joye 510/520 Flat Black Empty"? They have several choices under 510. I really like the whistle tips! Plus that would give me the perfect excuse to try their Tennessee Whiskey juice.

Edited by Knight

I know it's been said here before... but I really like using the flat tip / soft rubber 801's with the 510 atty. They obviously go on the outside of the atty... but work great. The latest thing I've discovered is taking apart one of those writing pens with the rubber grip. Making sure I get the right size, I just cut to desired length and put in on the atty. Then I can direct drip all day.. you can cut them as long or short as you want too. Works really nice. :thumbsup:

Just a heads up though... your wife may come find you a wonder why the hell her pens are missing the grippers!!

LOL - Any way you could post a pic of one you've done?

I love the idea of using the 801 tips on the 510 attys. I just love the soft, flat tips!

I think most of what are called whistle tip 510 carts are probably 901s? Since I haven't tried either 901 carts yet, or any described as flat tip 510 carts, I can't say for sure. I'm curious too. There's one good way to find out - order a bunch of stuff and see if there's any difference. That might be a good review for someone. I'm gonna win the lottery tomorrow, maybe I'll do it. :)

I know I'm not the only one that watches for these or has ordered 901 carts for their 510s, so just thought I'd throw this out there. I've never ordered from Eastmall, but that might be in my future. They're not a flat as 801s and don't look soft, but perhaps they will do for now.

510 Whistle Tip Carts

Hey,

These are the 901 flat tip carts in place of the 510 flat tip carts. Be careful.. The 901's have a smaller resivoir (can't spell) and you get less juice than the normal 510 flat tip cart.

Health Cabin has the real 510 flat tip carts and these are for the DSE 901 series..

Just to let you all know the diff.

They will work, but only one side is flat that goes into the 510 atty and, yes, the plastic will burn if the atty gets too hot.

I got my last batch of 510 whistle tips at Hnler. They only have them as prefilled, but for the price (4.50 for 5) it was a good deal. http://shop.nhaler.com/product.sc?productId=49