Wall2Usb Connection

Sarge

I purchased a pass through, not a expensive one waiting on VT's to be in stock again. I also purchased a wall2usb device that plugs into the wall and the usb plugs into it. Problem is it doesn't power the pass through. Talked with vendor and they told me they have changed these to only have enough power to charge a item.

Was wondering if anyone knew where I could find one that would safely power my pass through untill I get the one from VT?

Thanks for any help

I purchased a pass through, not a expensive one waiting on VT's to be in stock again. I also purchased a wall2usb device that plugs into the wall and the usb plugs into it. Problem is it doesn't power the pass through. Talked with vendor and they told me they have changed these to only have enough power to charge a item.

Was wondering if anyone knew where I could find one that would safely power my pass through untill I get the one from VT?

Thanks for any help

what PT did you get cuz i just went through this same thing and u need a 5volt 2 amp adapter. So i got this one and it works great!

http://vaprlife.com/usbpowerpack.html

good luck!

You have to watch the amp rating on the power supply .For a PT that does not have a battery inline you need at least 1000 mAh or 1 amp ,most of the chargers for ipods and cell phones only put out 400 mAh .The PT that has a battery inline however vapes off the battery and is charging off the usb port and you can get away with the lower mAh.

Thanks for any help

Thanks for this info, Sarge. That would explain why the new wall/usb adapter I have won't work with the 2 new 510 pass throughs I just got.

what PT did you get cuz i just went through this same thing and u need a 5volt 2 amp adapter. So i got this one and it works great!

http://vaprlife.com/usbpowerpack.html

good luck!

I don't know how common it is, but I have two new 510 pass throughs and only one of them will work with this adapter. The only place I can get the one pass through to work is on the computer. I do have an adapter for the car, but haven't tried either of the new pass throughs on it yet. I just thought I should mention that in case it happens to someone else, too.

I don't know how common it is, but I have two new 510 pass throughs and only one of them will work with this adapter. The only place I can get the one pass through to work is on the computer. I do have an adapter for the car, but haven't tried either of the new pass throughs on it yet. I just thought I should mention that in case it happens to someone else, too.

My 510 with inline battery PT works with the lower capacity car to USB adapters but my Vapor King 5V wont hardly heat a Cartomizer on the same adapter due to the low Mah rating.I need a better car adapter for my VK unit and they have them at Vapor4Life and the one shown for AC to USB from Vaporlife is something else I need for max performance also.I quit using batteries at home and Vape PT style on AC power 95% of the time.

My 510 with inline battery PT works with the lower capacity car to USB adapters but my Vapor King 5V wont hardly heat a Cartomizer on the same adapter due to the low Mah rating.I need a better car adapter for my VK unit and they have them at Vapor4Life and the one shown for AC to USB from Vaporlife is something else I need for max performance also.I quit using batteries at home and Vape PT style on AC power 95% of the time.

I have one 510 PT with an inline battery and it works with the car adapter. The 2 new 510 PTs I have don't have the inline batteries. I've looked for adapters with more "power", but so many don't tell you what the mah rating is at all.

I do a lot of vaping on AC power, too, but use my ego when I can't use the PTs.

I know it has been mentioned before, but vaprlife USB-wall and car adapters work perfect with the VP-PT (5 volt). I am thinking it would work with the 6 volt mods.

I'm sure somebody will correct me if I am wrong.

I have both adapters and both work great and are very durable.

http://www.vaprlife.com/noname.html