Dietsmokes

Jeffb

I placed my order with Dietsmokes on Sunday night. Monday morning I received my shipping notification and tracking number. My package was waiting for me on Wednesday when I got home. :) Thanks Parker for your prompt service. :thumbsup:

I placed my order with Dietsmokes on Sunday night. Monday morning I received my shipping notification and tracking number. My package was waiting for me on Wednesday when I got home. :) Thanks Parker for your prompt service. :thumbsup:

Good to hear positive things!

As I stated in another thread Parker responded promptly to my email and I ordered from him the first time last week. I like the colored band attys I got from him. They make switching flavors easier to remember. I wouldn't hesitate to use Dietsmokes again.

• 4 weeks later...

I placed an order with DietSmokes just this past Thursday afternoon based on the good reviews and preferred supplier designation here and received my package this morning. So the shipping was prompt. But the order was wrong. I ordered two bottles of juice (which were sent accurately, including VT's Dulcis (sorry Chris, went through Parked cuz you were sold out of 510 starter kits)). The problem was that instead of the Joye 510 Starter kit, featuring two manual batteries, 2 attys, a charger, and empty cartridges, the thing I paid $58 for, I received only a single atty (with red tie incidentally enough). I just got the package 10 minutes ago and sent the email to Parked at DietSmokes, so I'm hoping he rectifies the issue soon, but its just a major bummer cuz I'm worried that the cheap knock of ecig I bought to start with is gonna die on me any second now.

I just saw a post somewhere on here that someone had used them all...red tie and gold band etc... and they all were the same. I think I saw it today in fact which would mean it was posted yesterday or today.

Annnnnnnyway, I'm pretty sure Parked will get back with you fast. He's a stand up guy from all I've seen and experienced. Being Saturday though he might be doing family things.

Even our suppliers have to do that sometimes, otherwise, well, they wind up divorced, lonely, bitter souls - I can't think they'd still be good suppliers if they're punchin walls right? LMAO

K that was way funnier in my head. I'm sure Parked will make it right, is all I mean to say. :)

Thanks for the feedback TeriJo. Yeah, based on everything I've heard here, I have no doubt that he will make sure the problem is remedied quickly. And I certainly figure he has stuff he has to do on the weekends (and I honestly posted on here within 10 minutes of sending him an email, so I didnt even give him a chance to respond yet lol). I was just really looking forward to breaking in a 510 today. Pretty sure I'll have mine to break in by Tuesday though.

Did you use the ticket system at dietsmokes?

Just FYI - Parked generally does not respond on weekends, which I think is just fine. Everyone needs some downtime and time with family. He has a baby on the way too. I'm sure he'll get you squared away.

I did not use the ticket system, I am unaware of how that works or how to utilize it.

And yeah, I totally understand Parked taking the weekends to himself. Its not a business day so I don't expect him to handle the inquiry this weekend. I figure he'll deal with it first thing Monday and that is more than fine by me. I understand the family thing, heck, I understand just the personal time thing too.

I just saw a post somewhere on here that someone had used them all...red tie and gold band etc... and they all were the same. I think I saw it today in fact which would mean it was posted yesterday or today.

Annnnnnnyway, I'm pretty sure Parked will get back with you fast. He's a stand up guy from all I've seen and experienced. Being Saturday though he might be doing family things.

Even our suppliers have to do that sometimes, otherwise, well, they wind up divorced, lonely, bitter souls - I can't think they'd still be good suppliers if they're punchin walls right? LMAO

K that was way funnier in my head. I'm sure Parked will make it right, is all I mean to say. :)

yes, all his atties (colored and gold band) are awesome. it's the service that sucks...

I did not use the ticket system, I am unaware of how that works or how to utilize it.

And yeah, I totally understand Parked taking the weekends to himself. Its not a business day so I don't expect him to handle the inquiry this weekend. I figure he'll deal with it first thing Monday and that is more than fine by me. I understand the family thing, heck, I understand just the personal time thing too.

The link below is what you need. More likey to get a faster response from that. I've heard Parked say before that he get hundreds of emails. The ticket system takes priority over emails.

Dietsmokes

• 2 weeks later...

So its been almost two weeks since my initial order was placed. Parked did reply shortly after I sent in my inquiry about the order being incorrect and receiving my juices but only a single atty (which appears to be previously used based on the amount of liquid in it) instead of the 510 starter kit I ordered (and I did use the ticket system, just didnt realize it was the ticket system when I used it). He said he would send out the correct order (order #6807 Parked if your reading) and he sent me an email with a tracking number and everything (although the text of the email had me wondering if he was thinking I was a different order because it seemed like he misunderstood what was wrong w my initial order). Problem is that that was over a week ago and the tracking number still shows that the USPS website still shows the tracking number as "USPS was electronically notified of your package, but this doesn't indicate receipt of the package." I've sent a couple of emails to Parked (after waiting a week) to try and get that figured out, see if the USPS was the one messing it up, and I haven't got a response. It's getting a little tiresome at this point and I'm on the verge of disputing the charge too.

I thought dietsmokes only used UPS???

Anyhow, sorry you're having such an issue. Wouldn't blame you a bit for throwing in the towel with them. It's a shame, and unacceptable.

So its been almost two weeks since my initial order was placed. Parked did reply shortly after I sent in my inquiry about the order being incorrect and receiving my juices but only a single atty (which appears to be previously used based on the amount of liquid in it) instead of the 510 starter kit I ordered (and I did use the ticket system, just didnt realize it was the ticket system when I used it). He said he would send out the correct order (order #6807 Parked if your reading) and he sent me an email with a tracking number and everything (although the text of the email had me wondering if he was thinking I was a different order because it seemed like he misunderstood what was wrong w my initial order). Problem is that that was over a week ago and the tracking number still shows that the USPS website still shows the tracking number as "USPS was electronically notified of your package, but this doesn't indicate receipt of the package." I've sent a couple of emails to Parked (after waiting a week) to try and get that figured out, see if the USPS was the one messing it up, and I haven't got a response. It's getting a little tiresome at this point and I'm on the verge of disputing the charge too.

Ken -

You used the ticket system the first time when i responded to you and then send you new attys out :thumbsup:

now USPS does screw up and this obviously is what happened !

happens from time to time and anyone that uses USPS to send multiple packaging will also tell you this as well.

I wished you would have filled out a ticket because since me sending the package out i have no idea about it unless you let me know.

E-mail doesn't cut it because with the amount i get everday some will slip or go into a spam box etc...

that's why i specifically have a ticket system in place and I have actually hired more help in the last month for this.

and its working beautifully

No ticket of yours since your last

I will look into this tomorrow and get you what you need out

Thanks

Parked

I thought dietsmokes only used UPS???

Anyhow, sorry you're having such an issue. Wouldn't blame you a bit for throwing in the towel with them. It's a shame, and unacceptable.

Brain-

always wait for the rest of the story my friend :turned:

Parked

My apologies then. I'll make sure to use the ticket system for all future inquiries. I like the selection you have and you generally keep things well in stock and the initial shipping was quick, so I'm hoping to use dietsmokes again (if only for the amount of juices you have that I'm looking forward to trying). I understand that USPS has its problems with shipping stuff and obviously since it shows that you notified them of a package, I'm inclined to think that the error is on that end. Guess I just wanted a reply on it and I should've used the ticket system for it. Looking forward to my 510 arriving still. Its gonna make my vaping experience that much better. I don't wanna give an unfair impression of dietsmokes, guess I'm just way anxious for the kit to arrive, and I know it'll come through.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines