Ac Adaptor For 510 Usb Pass Through

Wannavape

I haven't yet bought a pass through, but all the ones I've seen connect to the USB port on the computer. I do like to vape at the computer, but I'd really like to have a pass through I can plug in to the wall socket and use on the couch while watching TV. Is there such a thing? If so, where can I obtain one? ....Pam

Hi Pam. Such a thing does exist, as one was included with my VP PT. I don't know for sure but possibly VT store carries them? I know they normally stock car adaptors, though they're currently out of stock (or were a couple days ago).

A cursory search on google found many of them, but data on the output levels are basically non-existent. I understand that we need at lease 2000 milliamps to power a PT, and most adapters don't appear to meet that requirement. I'd rely on an e-cig vendor for purchase.

Hi Pam,

Since you haven't bought your passthrough yet, might I suggest the VP/PT sold here at the VaporTalk Store? It not only can be used through your usb port on your pc, but also comes with an AC adapter as well. I use my wall plug exclusively, as it gives the full 5v that makes for great throat hits and tons of vapor.

You can find it here: http://www.vaportalkstore.com/products/VP-Ecig-USB-Passthrough.html

To quote the text in the store, "Tired of your PT not working on your computer? Don't worry we've got you covered! Our passthrough comes with a special wall adapter which will allow you to use external power. No need to worry about using your batteries, save those for on the go."

Sounds like exactly what you're looking for. You're also going to get great customer service from Chris and the VaporTalk store. The VP/PT is a bit higher in price than the imports, but it's an EXTREMELY well built product and will give you LOTS of vaping pleasure.

Hope this helps, keep on vaping! :)

Edited by Phaseman66

Hi Pam,

Since you haven't bought your passthrough yet, might I suggest the VP/PT sold here at the VaporTalk Store? It not only can be used through your usb port on your pc, but also comes with an AC adapter as well. I use my wall plug exclusively, as it gives the full 5v that makes for great throat hits and tons of vapor.

You can find it here: http://www.vaportalkstore.com/products/VP-Ecig-USB-Passthrough.html

To quote the text in the store, "Tired of your PT not working on your computer? Don't worry we've got you covered! Our passthrough comes with a special wall adapter which will allow you to use external power. No need to worry about using your batteries, save those for on the go."

Sounds like exactly what you're looking for. You're also going to get great customer service from Chris and the VaporTalk store. The VP/PT is a bit higher in price than the imports, but it's an EXTREMELY well built product and will give you LOTS of vaping pleasure.

Hope this helps, keep on vaping! :)

I just checked the VT store for the PT. They're sold out, but I assume they'll be getting some more soon. There was no price listed. About how much do they cost?

I just checked the VT store for the PT. They're sold out, but I assume they'll be getting some more soon. There was no price listed. About how much do they cost?

I believe they've said they should be in stock sometime in March. They cost $80.

Well, that's enough to make me willing to put a new 302 on mine. I had one die the other day - first atty I've had that just up and died. :) Usually I've done something stupid to them like boil em for 20 minutes... :D So I'll break out a new 302 and put this excellent 510 on the VP2. (Another great machine!)

Pam I'm betting that you'll find you like all that voltage when you get your VP PT. It's a wonder, and beautiful too.