One Reason I Like It Here.

Just read a post from a guy called Neg,a non smoker that wanted to try vaping. The first 2 responses said if you don't already smoke don't start vaping,and those responses came from SUPPLIERS!! Gotta hand it to Chis and Parked,I think alot of suppliers would have said "I have something to sell you".Thats integerity.We need more people like them in the world,there is more then one supplier out there that would have only seen an oppertunity to make a quick sale seeing a post like that.

Good job guys,your may not know it but,with small actions like that you are doing allot of good for vaping in general.If big tobacco operated like you guys do there would be less cancer and heart disease in the world.

On the other hand caring about people over profit is no way to make a buck!

This post got moved,the post I am referring to is in the Noobie section it's from Neg and titled "wich one should I buy"

Edited by seaspine

seaspine, I read that thread and didn't even notice that. Good point! I disagree that caring about people over profit is no way to make a buck. Doesn't suppliers behaving in a way that you consider to be caring make you want to buy from them?

I agree entirley,I should have left that last remark out. I just ave a sarcastic streak that slips out fromm time to time.I ment nothing but praise for Chris and Parked.

The ONLY reason I like VT so much (besides Chris)

Are ALL OF YOU that are in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way you help others, myself, and anyone that needs help.

(I know I need a lot...LOL)

The warmth, friendlyness, your caring and LOVE!!

Thats why I like VT so much!!!unworthy.gifpunk.gif

On the other hand caring about people over profit is no way to make a buck!

Seaspine, I knew you were just joking when you said that, and found it pretty funny. It's just hard to make sarcasm come across in print. Years ago, there was a columnist here in Milwaukee who almost got tarred and feathered by an angry mob because most people couldn't see that he had an extreme gift for sarcasm and would often try to emphasize his views by stating the exact opposite of what any right thinking person would ever say.

I totally agree with Stu. Christopher should probably make a special section for group hugs!

I agree 100%. We need a group hug section!! LOL

But seriously, that's one thing that drew me to this site.

After lurking around for a while both here and ECF, the genuine help and caring of the folks here on VT was the biggest reason for me to join.

To all of you I say thanks and keep on doing what you're doing, You're helping alot of people quit a very BAD habit, I know!!!

And a special thanks to all my new friends on the short bus...I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!

I agree entirley,I should have left that last remark out. I just ave a sarcastic streak that slips out fromm time to time.I ment nothing but praise for Chris and Parked.

I can't tell you how much my sarcastic butt has gotten into by simply forgetting the winky face... ;-)

Lot's of good points made here. I wouldn't want to see a non-smoker take up vaping any more than to start smoking. I have alot of friends who smoke but the one's that don't I wouldn't tell them too. Same goes for vaping, I wouldn't recomend it to anyone unless they were already hooked on butts. I have one main reason I like it here and I said it on another thread. I have the oportunity to discuss anything, anytime, with some of the coolest people on the planet. :alien:

Edited by Mike