The Joker

DasBeanz

I'm not sure of the full details, but the release date of the Joker has been pushed back due to some safety issues with the batteries they planned on using. We are all excited about the release of the Joker, but Chris and vaprlife are working hard to ensure that it is a safe device.

Edit: They have details on their home page if you go to http://www.vaprlife.com/

Edited by VegasVapor

I too am waiting for the Joker. But in the mean time I bought a Prodigy V2 today. YEAH!!!!!

I am going to do a review of it and when the Joker is released and I have it in my hands, I am going to sell the V2 in the classifieds.

Cya,

Edited by TheGreen

Green, when did they say you would receive your V2? I really want to buy one but the wait is long from what their web site says. I have an Xhaler but it's smoking attys right and left.

I too am waiting for the Joker. But in the mean time I bought a Prodigy V2 today. YEAH!!!!!

I am going to do a review of it and when the Joker is released and I have it in my hands, I am going to sell the V2 in the classifieds.

Cya,

Well that will be tempting... Though then we'd have to choose between the V2 and the Joker. That would just be cruel! biggrin.gif But I'll keep my eye on that space when the Joker comes out in case I don't just jump on the Joker immediately.

Cripes, this is just not my day for writing, is it? rolleyes2.gif

Edited by ddavelarsen

I think they are in stock.

This was the last Tweet I got

Caught up on V2 orders!!!!!!!!!

5:29 PM Feb 9th

So Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week!!!! I'll keep ya posted.

Green, when did they say you would receive your V2? I really want to buy one but the wait is long from what their web site says. I have an Xhaler but it's smoking attys right and left.

thanks ddavelarsen. that unit looks very nice. any idea what the batt life will be? :dribble:

Really will depend on what battery they end up with. Right now it's listes as 750 mah, which would probably go 7+ hours of some pretty heavy vaping. The ego is 650mah and I'm sure you've heard many good things about how long it lasts.

Here's a vid of Chris and Parker with the Joker if you haven't seen it.

My link

Just got my shipping confirmation from PureSmoker....Ya Whooooooooooo!!!!!!

Just got my shipping confirmation from PureSmoker....Ya Whooooooooooo!!!!!!

I just tried to order one and the shopping cart threw an error icon. Seems like I had this problem before. I emailed the guy in hopes of getting this resolved. Did you order the full kit? Order any extras? I noticed he has free shipping over $100.

I got the full kit which came out to $97 and change, so I added a BE112 atty to try out. I hear they are one of the better pen style attys. That put my total over $99 and FREE SHIPPING!!!! I also got the error but I forgot to click the residential circle. When you check out again, you'll see what I am talking about.

I just tried to order one and the shopping cart threw an error icon. Seems like I had this problem before. I emailed the guy in hopes of getting this resolved. Did you order the full kit? Order any extras? I noticed he has free shipping over $100.

I got the full kit which came out to $97 and change, so I added a BE112 atty to try out. I hear they are one of the better pen style attys. That put my total over $99 and FREE SHIPPING!!!! I also got the error but I forgot to click the residential circle. When you check out again, you'll see what I am talking about.

Lucky I found the issue. I already had an account setup and that was throwing an error. I order an 801 full kit and an extra 510 adapter. Man, I can't wait! What's the PureSmoker guys name anyway?

Sweet!!! I have only ever dealt with Casey. And SHE is very nice.

Lucky I found the issue. I already had an account setup and that was throwing an error. I order an 801 full kit and an extra 510 adapter. Man, I can't wait! What's the PureSmoker guys name anyway?

Nice!! Can't wait to see the features it has. And pretty cool it's coming out in Green as a color option.

Have all the bugs been worked out of the Joker?

Once the Vapor Talk office has moved over I'll probably create a video :) You should see some videos start popping up late next week. :D