Receipe Data

jnnfrlsw

Has anyone come across a document that lists homemade receipes or receipes that take one premade flavor and add more flavors to ranp it up some?

I have several Loranes and have some 24mg unflavored juice coming and want to try my hand at mixing.

This site has some good information on it.

http://nic-recipes.wikia.com/wiki/E_Liquid_Recipes_Wiki

Loranns is fairly concentrated so start easy.

Personally I recommend playing with only a ML at a time. add a couple drops of lorann to about a ML and then add a bit more if you need the flavor stronger.

the flavorings are also very nice to add to the premixed liquids.

That's a start, thanks kitsune. I'm keeping track of everything I do, and if I ever make anything vapable I'll post it here. But that is a lot trickier than one might expect. Probably a good baker would be a good liquid DIYer. But that's not me. ;) Yet.

I've come up with one I really like. I use unflavored pg and plain vg to bring down the nic and add vapor. I use Loran's butter rum and a little Wilton's artificial butter at about 20%(combined flavor combo). I'm you can improve on this recipie with a couple drops of E.C. or more or less pg/vg. But I think it tastes good like that. The artificial butter flavor doesn't do much but it contains water and pg and helps thin it out.

The other one I like is to add butterscotch to any tobacco flavor. I have CKC brand which works OK. Pineapple is another good flavor to add to some premade juices.

Still working on the Super Juice. I'll let you know when I come up with something REALLY good.

That's real progress Mike, thanks for the suggestions. Cripes, am I ever going to get all the flavors I need?! :D I haven't looked around for Lorann's locally but that's on my list for this weekend. At least that would save postage.

My problem with mixing is I have a tendency to add a little of this and a little of that and then forget exactly what I added and how much. tried writting it down--many of my mixes change over the period of a few days. LOL--never have the same flavor.

Really liking Coffee liquid with flavourart (liberty flights) tiramisu or apple pie flavoring, a bit of Loranne english toffee and a bit of menthol--very nice smooth flavor--sorry can't give measurements--just start with a few drops of flavoring and keep adding until I like the flavor.....

Jen, there's a DIY juice calculator in this thread that has a recipe tab. Many of them are rather obvious, but there's some really good info there too. Also has a tab devoted to tobacco flavors. It's totally worthwhile, even if you don't use the calculator. Scubadaton and Icarus did us all a real favor with that one, it's a great resource. thumbsup.gif

Has anyone used the flavourart flavorings? I've heard they are very tasty and only 1 or 2 drops will be enough to flavor 3ml of liquid. I bought some and am waiting for delivery. Coupon code for 15% off "vapehappy"

http://www.happyvaper.com/FlavourArt_Concentrated_Flavourings_s/28.htm

Thanks for the coupon code Gary. Another for 15% is ECR69. I had the wrong number and didn't get a discount, but I like the flavors. Some are indeed a couple drops per 3ml, others not so strong. One day I'll start retaining that kind of experience but I'm not that far along yet. I've tried Mellow Sunset Tobacco and Burley Tobacco; ironically, I think Burley is more mellow. ;) I have other flavors too but haven't used them yet. Oh - Pistachio is pretty strong, be careful with that one.

I agree with Dave--some are stronger than others, but overall I really like so many of the flavors. My current favorites from flavourart are forest fruit, tiramisu and apple pie. also really like the pineapple, coconut and grape. peach is good also.

I have been very happy with the flavourart flavorings and they are good about disclosing information about their products.

almost forgot the watermelon flavor. mmmmm.