Thank You For All My B-Day Wishes Everyone. Now! What Should I Buy?

Thank You, you bunch of selfish SOBs..........

I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!.....lol :thumbsup:

Hey Green...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope you have a great day and a ton more.

As for the money...you could help out your less fortunate forum buddies? HAHA

Yes, Yes!!! a 5-6 volt custom batt unit. But witch one do I get? I would really like to have the BB but now it's only a 3.7v unit. I picked up some Protected cr2s in hopes they would fit a mod I made but they didn't. :thumbsdown:

Any Suggestions????

Green,

Happy Happy Birthday Bud!!

I think you should get yourself a nice 6 volt mod.... I recently did and man life is much better now! No more 10 second drags, 3-5 seconds, 6 hits and I'm good to go :thumbsup:

Yes, the PV2 is nice but after I posted I remembered a unit called the "Joker". I went on vaprlife and the features it is claiming it will have makes me drool.

I think for now I'll put my money in the piggy bank or............. buy the PV2 and sell it in the classifieds once the Joker is released???? Ha ha, TheWife just said to give it to her. (I'll give it to her I.Y.K.W.I.M.)

And then I could do a review on it. (I've been writing this for the past 15 minutes while watching TV so I keep on coming up with other ideas...lol)

Maybe this one? http://www.puresmoker.com/product_p/prodigyv2.htm

Yeah I did research for 3 weeks before deciding.. I was looking the Prodigy V2, the Adaptever, the Silver Bullet, still gonna get a Joker when they are released..., looked at the Chuck. and I went with the Silver Bullet. It's 6 volt in lieu of 5 volt, but you can run it at 3.7 with a 186500 battery, and these last me for 2-3 full all day vapes. So it's pretty versatile.. A bit larger than the other units, but I like it. Happy B-day again, and happy vaping with whatever you get bro!

Yeah I did research for 3 weeks before deciding.. I was looking the Prodigy V2, the Adaptever, the Silver Bullet, still gonna get a Joker when they are released..., looked at the Chuck. and I went with the Silver Bullet. It's 6 volt in lieu of 5 volt, but you can run it at 3.7 with a 186500 battery, and these last me for 2-3 full all day vapes. So it's pretty versatile.. A bit larger than the other units, but I like it. Happy B-day again, and happy vaping with whatever you get bro!

Yeah man, some day I'm gonna pull the trigger too, and I keep coming back to the Silver Bullet; I just like the way it looks and that big fat button. ;) But the Joker is sure a contender. I bet TheGreen will do a sweet review when he gets his... Heh!