Ufc + Beer=The Ultimate Vp Noob Test

Brandon

For me, nothing comes closer to the "ultimate test" than watching UFC on pay-per-view while drinking beer with friends. As a PV noob, tonight is the hardest moment of my life in regards to trying to pass down an old favorite analog cigarette. So far tonight's UFC is definitely not disappointing, and that makes it so much harder (I'm typing this in-between rounds). Throw in 4 friends who love their analogs and I've got a tough situation to roll through.

So far, success! I'm fogging up my living room with some awesome vap, and making everyone jealous that I don't have to run outside to grab a drag between rounds. Eat your hearts out!

I'm staying strong and enjoying every moment... May have even converted my sister-in-law during the process (she's loving the extra 510 set I loaned her for the night, and hasn't gone outside for an analoge within the past 2hrs).

510 batteries, please don't quit on me now! I've got several more hours to go before I can call this test "completed". Will update when I go to bed (I have to work tomorrow, unlike everyone else in my house).

Vap on!!!

It is tough at first when everyone else is lighting up the smokes.

But it sounds like you got it under control so far.

Keep up the good fight and hope those batteries hold out.

Let us know the outcome ok?

Good Luck and happy vaping.

Thanks for the support everyone! I'm very happy how it turned out. May have even planted a seed in the head of my sister in law. I loaned her my 3rd set for the night and she loved it! Really enjoyed not having to get up inbetween fights to go have a stogie outside too.

I'm thinking for those drinking occasions though, I should either have a higher nicotene juice on hand or just something with a little more kick. Got some menthol coming from Rath, so maybe that will do the trick.

You da man!

I was leary of having my first beer... but being a sipper, I discovered there was no worry for me. The sipping helps to keep the whistle wet which helps in attaining the great throat hit.

Still haven't tried a glass of wine though.. and I like wine with my spaghetti... but, heck, Beer and Pizza rock too!

Congrats Brandon!! Glad to hear it turned out well for you. And if you think you might need a bit more nic on some occasions, by all means get some and have it ready. It's better to be prepared. And have plenty of backups...and then some more backups. Batteries, attys, and juice. Just in case.

I as well thought that beer would be the hardest to deal with. I actually work for a local brewery as a brewmaster's assistant...I also brew quite a bit of beer at home. Turns out that its not bad at all as long as I have my 510 in hand. I love walking around the bar with my stick and talking to customers about it, I can vape in my office (have not vaped around the tanks yet, because I dont know yet exactly what I am exhaling which could contaminate an entire batch of wort). This Friday we were at a friends house and there were two smokers there who kept going outside...when they would come back inside, I could smell them all the way down the hallway. I actually feel bad for my non-smoking wife for having to put u with that smell for the past 11 years.

My boss loves it too...he is a non-smoker but currently looking to possibly get with a wholesaler about stocking some for the bar to sell.

:unworthy:

Haha...its actually quite easy once you get the hang of it. Not to mention it only costs about 12-13 dollars to make 5 gallons (51 12oz. bottles). I would have to say that I enjoy making it just as much as I enjoy drinking it...and its never in short supply around here.

Haha...its actually quite easy once you get the hang of it. Not to mention it only costs about 12-13 dollars to make 5 gallons (51 12oz. bottles). I would have to say that I enjoy making it just as much as I enjoy drinking it...and its never in short supply around here.

You better run before Dave gets wind of this... he'll be drooling all over you. :)

Thanks Snubber :)

Test passed! Soooo happy about it too! This evening was the most challenging day so far. And I really feel that if I can pass this test, I can pass anything.

Keep on vaping! I'm off to bed :)

Congratulations! I think you'll find that after a few days, you won't be able to stand the smell of smoke and will love your favorite vapor even more.

You better run before Dave gets wind of this... he'll be drooling all over you. :)

LOL @ Brian!! I was thinking the same thing. So, watch out Purvapor...here comes Dave.......LOL

I am so transparent! :D

PV you're my new best friend! You live a charmed life, for sure. If I started making beer I'd probably have to quit my job so I could stay home to nurse it and keep it safe and happy for consumption. Sigh. Well, maybe one fine day.

I'll vote with Brian though, unworthy.gif Amen!

I am so transparent! :D

PV you're my new best friend! You live a charmed life, for sure. If I started making beer I'd probably have to quit my job so I could stay home to nurse it and keep it safe and happy for consumption. Sigh. Well, maybe one fine day.

I'll vote with Brian though, unworthy.gif Amen!

Thats the beautiful thing though. I tend to my beer at home, then its off to work...to make more beer.

Good luck with that PonyBoy. It's still a bit of a challenge for me, b/c when I smoked analogs and drank, I chain smoked. And as the night would progress, and the beer/shots went down more smoothly and faster, I'd usually have a cigarette burned down to the butt in one hand, and an unlit one in the other poised to take it's place.

But I've got some new juices since my first drinking encounter, and it has gotten easier. Menthol or something with a really strong throat hit seems to do the trick. Really helps to take away the analog urge, but I still end up chain-vaping :) But I'm fine with that.

As far as throat hit is concerned, the juices I've tried with the best throat hit so far were from WordUpECig. The guy really knows his stuff when it comes to kicking it up a notch. Specifically, "Jeff's Mix" was the strongest throat hitter, with "Balanced Blend" and 555 coming in a close 2nd and 3rd.

I as well thought that beer would be the hardest to deal with. I actually work for a local brewery as a brewmaster's assistant...I also brew quite a bit of beer at home.

If you don't mind me asking... what brewery do you work for? And what's your favorite type to drink. I'm a big fan of micro brew's and have looked into making my own at home. I love me some IPA's the most! :beer: