For Flavor, 510 Or 801?

Synderbella

Hello everyone, I have a 510 and I noticed after the atomizers got broke in, I lost the sweet flavor of my juices, I thought it was my taste buds at first, but now I think it may be because the 510 atty burns hot enough to eliminate the sweetness, I've tried flavors from differnt venders, made my own, soaked and cleaned the atomizers and still not much sweetness unless I break out my new reserve atomizers then, back to no sweetness. I read that the 801 works better for flavor, any opinions before I make yet another purchase, would be great!

Hello everyone, I have a 510 and I noticed after the atomizers got broke in, I lost the sweet flavor of my juices, I thought it was my taste buds at first, but now I think it may be because the 510 atty burns hot enough to eliminate the sweetness, I've tried flavors from differnt venders, made my own, soaked and cleaned the atomizers and still not much sweetness unless I break out my new reserve atomizers then, back to no sweetness. I read that the 801 works better for flavor, any opinions before I make yet another purchase, would be great!

I bought adaptors from here http://shop.goodprophets.com/product.sc?productId=89&categoryId=4 to use 801 atty's on my Spade and 510 passthru and they work great.

Your right, not as hot and great vapor and flavor. Though I recomend dripping as opposed to using the carts :thumbsup:

Edited by Ray

I would have to agree with Ray on this one. I've found that the 510 gives you a better (and warmer) throat hit and the 801 a little more flavor. You can also try madvapes.com for adaptors (don't know if they have a 510 to 801).

I've got the same adapters Ray linked you to. Last time I checked, madvapes did not have 510-801 adapters.

And again - I agree with what Ray said. However, I'm using the 510 on my 3.7V units and the 801/302 at 5v. :)

I use 801LB's,510's and 901's and I cannot tell any difference in flavor just cart size,but I am a 3.7 volt person .Some juices I have bought were very good one time and the next no flavor I am not sure what the deal is weather it is quality control or inventory control or me.

I bought adaptors from here http://shop.goodprophets.com/product.sc?productId=89&categoryId=4 to use 801 atty's on my Spade and 510 passthru and they work great.

Your right, not as hot and great vapor and flavor. Though I recomend dripping as opposed to using the carts :thumbsup:

Ok...ok I'm now sold on dripping, it really does save on the mess! I think I got husband converted also. Okay so I went to this site and dont want to get just one item :innocent: so I was wondering if you've tried the juices, and are they american made? I coundn't find anywhere that sid where they are made, is Dekang China made? I can't remember what the name of the new maker is? Anyway I would prefer American made, but like I said I don't wanna pay more for shipping than the 3.99 item price, lol that seems dumb. :rolleyes2:

Ok...ok I'm now sold on dripping, it really does save on the mess! I think I got husband converted also. Okay so I went to this site and dont want to get just one item :innocent: so I was wondering if you've tried the juices, and are they american made? I coundn't find anywhere that sid where they are made, is Dekang China made? I can't remember what the name of the new maker is? Anyway I would prefer American made, but like I said I don't wanna pay more for shipping than the 3.99 item price, lol that seems dumb. :rolleyes2:

When I ordered I just got 4 adapters so I had some spares. Don't know much about Dekang, but yes, it's made in China (pretty sure).

Oh - shipping was only $3.00 on my order.

Edited by Brian