Dropper Bottles

gary

Where does everyone order their dropper bottles from? I don't need that many just thought I'd fool around and try to make some juice. Would any local stores like Michaels Craft store carry these? Thanks for any help.

Where does everyone order their dropper bottles from? I don't need that many just thought I'd fool around and try to make some juice. Would any local stores like Michaels Craft store carry these? Thanks for any help.

Hey Gary, I just ordered 200 from http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=25040&catid=750 100-10ml & 100 3ml

I just save wash out and reuse the ones I buy filled with prefabbed liquid.Kinda hard to get the sticky off after you get the label off ,need to use alcohol or some kind of solvent besides water .Awesome Vapor gives you a free sample in a three ml bottle with each 15 ml bottle of liquid you buy I use it for the nic and some of the flavoring in my homemade liquids and you get a neat 3 ml travel bottle to try your recipe in.

Hey Gary...if you don't want to go to extremes like some, you can get them at some of the DIY sites like Juicy liquids, or Diy flavor shack. Also some juice vendors have some like Johnson Creek and Midwest vapor. If you look around a little you can find some

Good luck and keep vaping.

Edited by snubber

Hey Gary, I just ordered 200 from http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=25040&catid=750 100-10ml & 100 3ml

Thanks everyone for your replies. Mark those are great prices, how are their shipping rates?

Thanks everyone for your replies. Mark those are great prices, how are their shipping rates?

HA HA -- Honestly, the shipping killed me--about $17--but that worked out it was only about 27 cents a bottle.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to the dollar store yesterday and bought the breath drops . 2 packs for a dollar. There were 3 bottles per pack 3.2 ml each and they are exact to the ones I have purchased online!:)

Yesterday I went to the dollar store and got (3) 4-packs of food coloring for $3 total I figure 12 bottles for $3 and the convenience of not having to wait for them was worth it. Having to put up with the crazy woman in line in front of me... That's another story.

Yesterday I went to the dollar store and got (3) 4-packs of food coloring for $3 total I figure 12 bottles for $3 and the convenience of not having to wait for them was worth it. Having to put up with the crazy woman in line in front of me... That's another story.

FOOD COLORING!!!!I did not even think of it. The bottles would be decent size! Thanks for the idea!! ::))