Vapr Life Joker Update

I just reasd on the Vaprlife site all plans to go ahead with the Joker have been suspended cause of the exploding battery that recently happened. I believe he is referring to the Totally wicked forum where a guy who was using a BB had a LifPo4 cr2 blow up in his face.

It's to bad cause that story is so sketchy from the OP's story explaining how it happened to the crap batteries he used in the first place just does not make sense in so many areas. Oh well I'm surprised Vaprlife let that story influence their decision.

Trust me we're working on the Joker and it's not as far out as you would think. ;)

Vaprlife and Vapor Talk have always promoted safety as a number one priority for our customers, the joker will be released, not only will it be released but it will be even more improved. I obviously can't say what will be added just yet, but it will be worth it :D

I can certainly understand Jeso's issues with potential liability. It's always a battle between risk and time to market.

However, I'm dying to get my hands on one! So hurry up already! :thumbup:

Trust me we're working on the Joker and it's not as far out as you would think. ;)

Vaprlife and Vapor Talk have always promoted safety as a number one priority for our customers, the joker will be released, not only will it be released but it will be even more improved. I obviously can't say what will be added just yet, but it will be worth it :D

Ooh ooh! Voltage switch! Am I right? :D

I'm sure it will be great when it's done, also I'm glad there will be a black option.

Delayed due to safety concerns, working to make it safer... works for me. Keep in mind that if anything like the exploding BB happened to a vaprlife unit, these guys have to live with it. If they have safety concerns which caused the day - KUDOS to them! Thanks for looking out for us!

Delayed due to safety concerns, working to make it safer... works for me. Keep in mind that if anything like the exploding BB happened to a vaprlife unit, these guys have to live with it. If they have safety concerns which caused the day - KUDOS to them! Thanks for looking out for us!

Agree 110% - I respect everyone else's choice to choose to believe that xploding battery story or to discard it as merely something else. Me personally tho I don't feel comfortable using any battery that is 'Unprotected' & I try to make sure any battery I use atleast looks authentic. I've done web searches for certain style batteries and with some of em they look as real as a bought bootleg DVD off the street. Regardless if that story is true or not I seriously think Vaprlife did the right thing. TBH I do believe they are the only ones who seemed to do the right thing. Not to knock anybody else but they still sell the same Mods that use the only battery I know of that has exploded, the CR2. That story could very well be a hoax but..... my money will not be spent on anything that turns me into a possible Explosion Test Dummy. And seriously the thing that bothers me the most bout all this is the fact there are ppl out there buying these CR2 powered Mods, that may or may not be dangerous, thinking they are guaranteed to be safe. If I didn't learn that 'Protected' Batteries exist just recently or ran across that TotallyWicked thread .....I coulda been one of those ppl. A possible candidate to be the next Test Dummy... If you know the possible danger and still buy, thats your choice. But atleast inform me so I'm not unaware and allow me to be an educated consumer BEFORE I make my purchase. I don't wanna find out the truth the hard way...

I've spoke of this plenty enough on ECF & here.... I'll stop now.

Edited by AKs0n

Trust me we're working on the Joker and it's not as far out as you would think. wink.gif

Vaprlife and Vapor Talk have always promoted safety as a number one priority for our customers, the joker will be released, not only will it be released but it will be even more improved. I obviously can't say what will be added just yet, but it will be worth it biggrin.gif

"Master of Suspense..." If I'm lucky, release date for the Joker will coincide with money to blow. ;)