Dietsmokes

Stirfry

i'm not going to write out all the issues i have had with DietSmokes again. i did so already in the DS Supplier Forum, along with several other unhappy customers, but that thread mysteriously disappeared. then another unhappy customer thread popped up, but i assume that will be removed as well, as soon as Parked actually gets around to seeing it. so i figured i'd post here in the review forum.

wrong orders, missing items, and so on... but even with all that said... the problem is not "waiting" as much as it is Parked's total lack of communication, not to mention the conflicting info (the videos all show and explain manual bats, but the product "info" states autos), missing info (basically no info at all on the warranty/return page), and prices (come on, $59 for 510's with auto bats???), oh, and being charged shipping even though the site clearly states that there is free shipping when order is over $100.

"i sent Vaprlife and e-mail but they must not have gotten it", "your PT is being drop-shipped from Vaprlife, SOMEONE was supposed to e-mail you to let you know. sorry" and so on. kind of funny how in the past 10 years i have never NOT received an e-mail that was sent to me, yet e-mails went missing 2-3 times on a single order of mine?

keep in mind i handled shipping for a couple years out of my home, with like 40-50 items stocked at any given time, so i understand how overwhelming it can be.

but still, totally inexcusable. BS, excuses, lack of communication, misleading/conflicting/missing info... the list goes on.

i too have recommended his site to several people... and hope they did not have the same experience.

needless to say i will never order from DietSmokes again.

i'm not going to write out all the issues i have had with DietSmokes again. i did so already in the DS Supplier Forum, along with several other unhappy customers, but that thread mysteriously disappeared. then another unhappy customer thread popped up, but i assume that will be removed as well, as soon as Parked actually gets around to seeing it. so i figured i'd post here in the review forum.

wrong orders, missing items, and so on... but even with all that said... the problem is not "waiting" as much as it is Parked's total lack of communication, not to mention the conflicting info (the videos all show and explain manual bats, but the product "info" states autos), missing info (basically no info at all on the warranty/return page), and prices (come on, $59 for 510's with auto bats???), oh, and being charged shipping even though the site clearly states that there is free shipping when order is over $100.

"i sent Vaprlife and e-mail but they must not have gotten it", "your PT is being drop-shipped from Vaprlife, SOMEONE was supposed to e-mail you to let you know. sorry" and so on. kind of funny how in the past 10 years i have never NOT received an e-mail that was sent to me, yet e-mails went missing 2-3 times on a single order of mine?

keep in mind i handled shipping for a couple years out of my home, with like 40-50 items stocked at any given time, so i understand how overwhelming it can be.

but still, totally inexcusable. BS, excuses, lack of communication, misleading/conflicting/missing info... the list goes on.

i too have recommended his site to several people... and hope they did not have the same experience.

Can't say I blame you at all and I've written them off completely cause of the exact same stuff you mention and there is just too many good suppliers you can deal with out there that give excellent service. All Parker can do is come up with BS excuses that are weak to say the least. A few months back when I was having a problem with the service I felt he was giving to someone I referred to him that is an employee of my wifes company.He asked for my number and calls me up trying to give me an explanation how he gets 500 emails a day and he doesnt have a ticket system to possibly get to everyone blah blah and then said to me I just don't need this BS and I was like well I don't need to deal with you there are lots of people to do business with.Then he starts boasting well are thise companies getting 500 emils a day? Do they offer same day shipping ? then we hung up. He then called me back apologized and stuff but I just decided not to deal with him anymore and his reputation for the most part is mine and your same story with many people and some other forums can't even stand his name mentioned.

Even though its none of my business I just dont see how VT Store would even collaborate with him as they have always been top notch with everything they do. I've experienced awesome above and beyond customer support and service from VT store and Chris all around. It's like 2 polar opposites.

I had an issue w/ DOA batteries and atomizers on a $200 purchase. I actually joined this forum & ECF just to make sure I wouldn't have any headaches from shady business deals. I thought I would be safe, or atleast safer, and my bad experiences would be minimal. Not saying my experience with DietSmokes was shady but it just wasn't what I was expecting it to be. I received my purchase and that same exact day notified Parked bout the DOA items by ECF PM, E-Mail, his website's 'Ticket' System and even tried calling his phone # on the shipping label. After four days of no reply, I decided to google & see if others have had issues. I'm not going to go into details with what I had found posted but I will say it was enough of a concern to where I felt compelled to call my credit card's 800 number and ask for advice. They explained my options & I decided to ship the whole order back. All I wanted was replacements but after reading that others claimed to get no responses back from after as long as 6mths, I felt extremely vulnerable. After spending $200 & half my order arriving DOA I decided to dispute the charge just to be safe. Parked finally contacted me almost a full week later & said his 'Ticket' System was acting up. That was EXACTLY the same excuse I read about from past posts coming from Parked dating back nearly a year ago. >< To Parked's credit tho he did offer to refund my purchase & asked for me to cancel my dispute. I'm hoping he actually does what he said but as it stands I feel forced to go forward with my dispute unless otherwise notified by my credit card that my order has been refunded.

From my own personal experience I can't really say I would recommend DietSmokes site for anyone to purchase from but I can say I feel fortunate my experience wasn't as bad as some others I have read. Parked seems like a reasonable enough and likeable guy. I just wish the dude would just step to the plate & make a change to how most people perceive his business practices. If its too much to handle for him then this probably isn't the right career path that he should be taking. Just my 0.02

BOTTOM LINE: That whole experience just makes me appreciate quality Customer Service, like Chris's, even more so. :)

Edited by AKs0n

I've been reading alot of posts talking about this problem. Can't say it makes a person want to try an order from there.

I've heard he was an OK guy but his lack of communication with customers isn't helping his business one bit.

Keep us all posted on the outcome. tks

David-

Your VPPT was mailed out to you yesterday via USPS from Vaprlife

Thanks

Parked

I'm almost going through the same thing just no e-mail back saying I sent vaprlife an e-mail but, he did use the same drop shipping excuse with me when he e-mailed me a week ago still no updates of tracking numbers and even worse no VP/PT!

Warren-

For some reason I thought this was going to be

drop shipped but I had no idea that vaprlife had some missing

components to make the passthrough. China Spring festival screwed

some things up and did ship them out on time.

This is my fault Jesso & Mary did let me know about this but it did slip my mind

sorry about this mix up.

there was a couple of pieces that were needed to finish the job

Sorry about this

Vaprlife and I will have some more in stock Mid March

So due to this i have issued a Refund for the passthrough

Thanks

Parked

Can't say I blame you at all and I've written them off completely cause of the exact same stuff you mention and there is just too many good suppliers you can deal with out there that give excellent service. All Parker can do is come up with BS excuses that are weak to say the least. A few months back when I was having a problem with the service I felt he was giving to someone I referred to him that is an employee of my wifes company.He asked for my number and calls me up trying to give me an explanation how he gets 500 emails a day and he doesnt have a ticket system to possibly get to everyone blah blah and then said to me I just don't need this BS and I was like well I don't need to deal with you there are lots of people to do business with.Then he starts boasting well are thise companies getting 500 emils a day? Do they offer same day shipping ? then we hung up. He then called me back apologized and stuff but I just decided not to deal with him anymore and his reputation for the most part is mine and your same story with many people and some other forums can't even stand his name mentioned.

Even though its none of my business I just dont see how VT Store would even collaborate with him as they have always been top notch with everything they do. I've experienced awesome above and beyond customer support and service from VT store and Chris all around. It's like 2 polar opposites.

Relax ! 2pac or Rob & big :evil:

Sorry Derek I couldn't resist not posting this every time i see your avatar i think of these 2 pictures

Parked

First pic: Rob & Big with Meaty the dog Second pic: 'VapnRealtor'Avatar Third Pic: Death Row Records with 2pac

post-59-12666481034_thumb.jpg

post-59-126664830531_thumb.jpg

post-59-126664838033_thumb.jpg

post-59-12666481034_thumb.jpg

post-59-126664830531_thumb.jpg

post-59-126664838033_thumb.jpg

Dang David snaked the last one lol!!!

Thanks Parked I'm sorry we had this misunderstanding/mis-communication glad we could work it out. Sounds like things have been going nuts over there.

Take Care

DevilDucky

DevilDucky

No problemo !

Parked

David-

Your VPPT was mailed out to you yesterday via USPS from Vaprlife

Thanks

Parked

yeah, i know! lmfao... thanks to Christopher (VT), and Mary (Vaprlife)... and no small amount of effort from me.

i don't mean to me a d-bag about it (well, actually i do), but your post comes off kind of like "i got you covered". not at all the case.

Awesome Vapor and Vaprlife gained a customer, Chris solidified me as one, and you lost one (at the very least).

yeah, i know! lmfao... thanks to Christopher (VT), and Mary (Vaprlife)... and no small amount of effort from me.

i don't mean to me a d-bag about it (well, actually i do), but your post comes off kind of like "i got you covered". not at all the case.

Awesome Vapor and Vaprlife gained a customer, Chris solidified me as one, and you lost one (at the very least).

Stirfry-

But I did have you covered :jump:

Parked

post-59-126665392433_thumb.jpg

post-59-126665392433_thumb.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines