Vp1

7daywknd

I searched the review section and didn't see anything on this, so here it goes. I've had a VP1 for about 6 weeks now and have only used 801 atomizers. I was wondering if the 901 or the 510 are better for this unit? I don't have a problem with the 801 (produces great) but I was wondering if 1 or both of the other 2 could be better. no real price difference on the atty's so that is is not an advantage but wanted some peoples experiences.

Hi 7 day. I use a BE112 (similar to the 801, 302 etc..) on my VP1 and I like it better than the 510. For some reason it just works better than the 510. It might just be a connection issue with the adapter for the 510. It just hasn't bothered me enough to really check things out since I'm satisfied with the BE112 atty. I have the 510 on my Spade, which is a brother to the VP1, and it works great. The draw on the 510 is a little tighter than an 801. I'm not a big 901 fan so I haven't tried that combo yet.

If you do try the 510, be sure to put the atty onto the adapter first, then put the atty/adapter onto the VP1. And don't screw it down to tight... be gentle and just get it snug.

I like the 510 on my VP2 and Spade. I use the 302/801 in my PT @ 5v. Seems like the 510 give better throat hit than the 801.

If you do try the 510, be sure to put the atty onto the adapter first, then put the atty/adapter onto the VP1. And don't screw it down to tight... be gentle and just get it snug.

I like the 510 on my VP2 and Spade. I use the 302/801 in my PT @ 5v. Seems like the 510 give better throat hit than the 801.

I with you 100% on those selections, etc. Seems like the only ones that really work the best are the 302/LB atty's that have a stiffer little rubber washer/seal on the bottom of it. Have you ever noticed that with anything? Which reminds me... I lost my very first 510 atty yesterday... that little rubber ring in there just wore totally out and it wouldn't ever make that connection again. Kinda sucked... that thing was over a month old and was the best one I had! Oh well... they are meant to be "disposable" I suppose. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Hi 7 day. I use a BE112 (similar to the 801, 302 etc..) on my VP1 and I like it better than the 510. For some reason it just works better than the 510. It might just be a connection issue with the adapter for the 510. It just hasn't bothered me enough to really check things out since I'm satisfied with the BE112 atty. I have the 510 on my Spade, which is a brother to the VP1, and it works great. The draw on the 510 is a little tighter than an 801. I'm not a big 901 fan so I haven't tried that combo yet.

do you need an adapter for the BE112? where do u buy them. gonna be needing some atomizers soon, maybe i'll get some.

so after some google(ing) these are both 801 atomizers, Correct? just different model numbers, or is there more?

Yes the BE112 and the Joye 302 both have 801 threads so no adapter is needed. You can get the Joye 302 from the Vapor Talk Store ( this is an excellent atty by the way) I got my BE112 from esmokeyshack.com

Yes the BE112 and the Joye 302 both have 801 threads so no adapter is needed. You can get the Joye 302 from the Vapor Talk Store ( this is an excellent atty by the way) I got my BE112 from esmokeyshack.com

I agree. I like the 302's better because they don't have the slits in the threads. It seems to me that those leak more often than the 302's.