Liquid With Tons Of Vapor And Little Or No Nicotine

J0T

I feel like I've made an amazingly smooth transition into vaping, it's been a week and a half now and I have only had the urge to smoke a cigarette a few times (and honestly I think what I wanted more was that feeling of relief you get from escaping from a place to chill out and have a 5 minute break.) One thing I've found though is that I want to vape a lot more than I ever wanted to smoke, not because I crave nicotine but because I want to play with the smoke while I think or work. I find myself always reaching out for my pv when my hands are free because I have this crazy urge to blow vapor rings. I know it sounds kind of silly but it's kind of like humming to yourself or playing with a pen, somehow it entertains and relaxes me while my thoughts are elsewhere. So I figured the best thing to do would be to get some juice that would create tons of vapor but not make me sick because I was vaping like a madman.

Any suggestions? Should I try to mix my own?

I'd like it to have flavor, but throat hit isn't really that important.

I got a bottle of VG from CVS and sometimes when the sun is shining thru the front door in the afternoon I just vape pure VG and watch the suns rays dancing thru the clouds,and it actually has a pleasant taste straight from the bottle.

Just a suggestion, but you could buy some VG and some flavorings of your liking and mix them together. It will be 0 nicotine, but for those in between times like you mentioned, it may just be what you're needing. I do that quite often and find I'm using the 0 nic more than the nic. And I've even cut way back on the nic I do use.

I know that feeling of just wanting to play with your e-cig. I do it all the time.

I vape a hell of a lot more than I ever did smoke, even when I was up to 4pks a day.

Nana beat me to the suggestion of the plain vg and flavorings, but over at TastyVapor they have something called a doubler.

It's just vg and flavoring premixed(no nic). You can get it in the flavors they have listed or go to the mix it yourself box and they have a ton of flavors that you can have them mix up for you.

I got some and it isn't too bad. Give them a look see.

Ms. T's Bakery Essentials uses VG and all of her flavors are great. I'm waiting for an order to be delivered today. My favorite flavors so far are grape jelly and red hot cinnamon sticks.

Jason over at Electro Nic Stix has a VG juice line. Rath juice is american made. Ive tried a few and REALLY love the vapor production. My favorites are the Banana Creme Pie and the Mocha Mint. YUMMY :) He also has a 10% off code in the supporting suppliers area ;)

Have you tried VG? Juice made with VG produces massive vapor. Still amazes me every time I try some.

i was looking at buying some of this. the site i was checking out had a disclaimer saying they take NO responsibility for it's use. Whats the danger???

Edited by 7daywknd

This is just my opinion, but I would say that there are so many uses for it they're afraid you'll hurt yourself doing something bizarre with it. I did some looking around and I've read that food grade VG can be used as any from a sweetener to a skin softener and personal lubricant.

i was looking at buying some of this. the site i was checking out had a disclaimer saying they take NO responsibility for it's use. Whats the danger???

What site were you looking at? I would imagine the warning is related to using juice and vaping in general.

Jason over at Electro Nic Stix has a VG juice line. Rath juice is american made. Ive tried a few and REALLY love the vapor production. My favorites are the Banana Creme Pie and the Mocha Mint. YUMMY :) He also has a 10% off code in the supporting suppliers area ;)

I just got my first batch of Rath from E-N-S, the mocha mint is the only one i've cracked, plugged it into my new PT and holy crap! its at least twice as much vapor and mocha mint may just be my new fav flav over RY4.

AND Jason has Rath in 0-nic. I bet you'd save money making your own though if your going for 0-nic, but dang this is tasty.

I just got my first batch of Rath from E-N-S, the mocha mint is the only one i've cracked, plugged it into my new PT and holy crap! its at least twice as much vapor and mocha mint may just be my new fav flav over RY4.

AND Jason has Rath in 0-nic. I bet you'd save money making your own though if your going for 0-nic, but dang this is tasty.

Oh boy - 0-nic? I see a purchase coming up...