Stealth Vaping

Uma

I have a monster vapor, now I need a stealth vapor. One that is slim like a pen, has a cartomiser I can refill like in Doctor Vapors 3rd video on care and feeding the carto, and that isn't known for tons of vapor but has a great throathit and flavor. Also, the ejucie of course matters... so...

1. Long lasting cartomiser

2. Slim lightweight ecig to hold in mouth easily like a pen

3. No LED light on the end

4. Allows good flavor and throat hit

5. Which ejucie produces less vapor yet has great throat hit and flavor?

There's a need for all varieties. With the Stealth setup, even a clerk could get in some sneak vapes in between their monster vapes on break. (beats rushing out for a cigg to get the nic fix).

I stealth vape all the time with my 510. You cover the light with your hand, hold the vapor in for a few seconds and exhale slowly.Works great for me.

Me, too, at my office. I was showing someone new yesterday and blew out a big cloud of vapor and my cube mate said, "I've never seen you do that before!". And I said, because I don't.

Hi Uma you may want to look into a 901. The one I have isn't a great vapor producer yet you still get flavor. I think a 510 may produce more vapor than what your wanting. I also have a KR808 that isn't a big vapor producer. Just an FYI the Kr808 and the 901 are interchangeable. You can put a piece of black electrical tape on the end if the LED is an issue for you.

Hi Uma you may want to look into a 901. The one I have isn't a great vapor producer yet you still get flavor. I think a 510 may produce more vapor than what your wanting. I also have a KR808 that isn't a big vapor producer. Just an FYI the Kr808 and the 901 are interchangeable. You can put a piece of black electrical tape on the end if the LED is an issue for you.

Same here - my KR808 isn't a great vapor producer, but you still get good flavor and throat hit.

Or you can use a sharpie or black paint to cover the led

All I know is that I'm sure glad I don't have to worry about stealth vaping while at work!! I'd go insane I bet... like I'm 'hittin' a piece' or something... all paranoid and looking over my shoulder! One of the few SMALL percs of being self employed I guess.

Fortunately like DV, I don't have to stealth vape at work (yet anyway). And as you all must know by now, the whole concept is anathema to me! :)

That said though, Uma I totally dig your thread and I'm glad you've had some practical replies. Truthfully, I'm taking notes too as who knows what the future might bring? This is another of those wonderful threads on VT that answer questions you didn't know you had.

Way to go Uma!

The 901 and the KR808 it is then. :) And I even found some pink ones at one of the supporting suppliers stores! (I didn't check all the stores, others might have them too!). http://www.vaporkings.com/e_Cigarette_starter_kits_s/3.htm

And the sharpie pen cover.. brilliant~!

With this idea in mind, I think I'll go with the automatic battery too, just for the ease of stealthing. Everybody's used to me chewing on my pens and pencils, drinking coffee, ... they won't even notice I'm vaping. LOVE IT!!! Thanks all!!

I would say go with a high nic, all PG liquid. If its just for stealthing, high nic would give you the best throat hit, and shouldnt be an issue even if your using a lower nic liquid usually. Also, a straight PG liquid wouldnt produce as much vapor as one that is a VG mix. I think with those model e-cigs, the brand of juice isnt going to make a big difference.

The 901 and the KR808 it is then. :) And I even found some pink ones at one of the supporting suppliers stores! (I didn't check all the stores, others might have them too!). http://www.vaporking...er_kits_s/3.htm

And the sharpie pen cover.. brilliant~!

With this idea in mind, I think I'll go with the automatic battery too, just for the ease of stealthing. Everybody's used to me chewing on my pens and pencils, drinking coffee, ... they won't even notice I'm vaping. LOVE IT!!! Thanks all!!

Heh. :D You gotta love Vapor Talk! We rock.

I have a monster vapor, now I need a stealth vapor. One that is slim like a pen, has a cartomiser I can refill like in Doctor Vapors 3rd video on care and feeding the carto, and that isn't known for tons of vapor but has a great throathit and flavor. Also, the ejucie of course matters... so...

1. Long lasting cartomiser

2. Slim lightweight ecig to hold in mouth easily like a pen

3. No LED light on the end

4. Allows good flavor and throat hit

5. Which ejucie produces less vapor yet has great throat hit and flavor?

There's a need for all varieties. With the Stealth setup, even a clerk could get in some sneak vapes in between their monster vapes on break. (beats rushing out for a cigg to get the nic fix).

Hi Uma, Just holding the vapor longer in your lungs and releasing

it very slowly, or with very short breaths after an inhale, should

work fine. :thumbup:

i just today received a 510 kit today, and though i didn't know or expect it, it came with no LEDs. there are just flat black caps (as opposed to the rounded clear ones) on the ends. i actually really like them, plus built in stealth vaping. plus the Spade having the option to turn the LED off... i can go stealth with either unit. ;)

It looks like you've already made up your mind on the pv you want, but I know there are some lurkers who are interested in stealth vaping info. I work as a temp, meaning I go to different job sites all the time. Throughout the entire time I've been vaping, I have never had an employer ask me "uh whats that? uh yeah...i don't think so..." I use the Joye510, and 9 times out of 10 I'm using VT juices. I don't hide the fact that I vape, I just don't mention it, and I hold the vapor in for a few extra seconds and slowly breathe out my nose (You taste the flavor better that way anyway...since taste is greatly enhanced by smell). No vapor, no one knows, and I don't have to go through the trouble of explaining to my new employer every time I'm assigned a new job.