Overnight Shipping-Not

jnnfrlsw

Just have to vent......I finally ordered my ego this past Friday morning. Being impatient, I splurged and paid the $26 for overnight shipping. Parked got it to ups zippity quick-a couple hours. I checked the UPS tracking site every few hours all day Fri. and it was zipping along fine. It made it to the main delivery hub for my town at 7:57 Sat. morning. BUT, there it stayed until about an hour ago. Now, it says out for delivery. What does overnight delivery mean if not "delivered overnight? They deliver on Saturdays (they delivered something to my neighbor). I guess it will get to me sooner than plain delivery since there is no regular mail today. I'm just frustrated thinking I was going to get my hands on my Ego Saturday-and it didn't happen. I wont pay the overnight again, that's a given.

Just have to vent......I finally ordered my ego this past Friday morning. Being impatient, I splurged and paid the $26 for overnight shipping. Parked got it to ups zippity quick-a couple hours. I checked the UPS tracking site every few hours all day Fri. and it was zipping along fine. It made it to the main delivery hub for my town at 7:57 Sat. morning. BUT, there it stayed until about an hour ago. Now, it says out for delivery. What does overnight delivery mean if not "delivered overnight? They deliver on Saturdays (they delivered something to my neighbor). I guess it will get to me sooner than plain delivery since there is no regular mail today. I'm just frustrated thinking I was going to get my hands on my Ego Saturday-and it didn't happen. I wont pay the overnight again, that's a given.

You can file a complaint and get your money back. thats how it works.. So if you paid for overnight and it takes more than 24 hours from when it was recieved at ups then you get it back.. Go to contact us at dietsmokes and tell him .. He will have to file the claim.. And you get it back.. I have done it before with other sites..

I would say call UPS and speak to a rep. but I'm not sure it would do any good.

So look at it this way...sometimes the end result is worth the wait...(it was for me and my juice)

Good Luck!!!

I would say call UPS and speak to a rep. but I'm not sure it would do any good.

So look at it this way...sometimes the end result is worth the wait...(it was for me and my juice)

Good Luck!!!

That's pretty much right... we ship stuff to people and when they ask to pay for faster shipping I ALWAYS tell them that I can't promise it would get there quicker if they did. I'm betting that there is something/somewhere in the fine print that will release them of all responsibility... seems that's pretty common. When we ship our product out, we typically ship it the day I get the order, if it's early enough. Fed-ex gets it to my customer in 3 to 4 days normally... and I've been told it wouldn't get there any faster even if I paid for quicker shippin. Just my .02

Personally I really don't like UPS but that's just me. I do know however that you can pay an addl fee for Sat delivery. Probably if you and Parked had known that and paid the Sat delivery fee, you could have gotten it then. But it's one of those things you have to learn by using UPS a lot. They don't make anything easy... I only know this because I've used a local UPS shipping point in a strip mall, where the staff is small and helpful. They make using UPS almost bearable.

Edit - you'll be happy again I'm sure, when you get that eGo in your eager hands! :) Enjoy!

Edited by ddavelarsen

Personally I really don't like UPS but that's just me. I do know however that you can pay an addl fee for Sat delivery. Probably if you and Parked had known that and paid the Sat delivery fee, you could have gotten it then. But it's one of those things you have to learn by using UPS a lot. They don't make anything easy... I only know this because I've used a local UPS shipping point in a strip mall, where the staff is small and helpful. They make using UPS almost bearable.

Edit - you'll be happy again I'm sure, when you get that eGo in your eager hands! :) Enjoy!

Agreed. I still say it's just about as fast... or faster, to use standard USPS. That is if you have something of the smaller size to ship to someone.

I order lots of electronic equipment, definitely feel your pain but I know people who make the mistake of paying extra for the shipping, only to find out it takes a week for the supplier to get it out the door!! Ouch baby, very ouch. At least with these guys you know its going out the door really quick.

Overnight UPS does not include Saturday delivery. Don't ask me why, but it doesn't. EXCEPT, the special rate for delivery before noon is included. That normally applies to documents that have to be delivered. FedEx, on the other hand, does deliver overnight packages on Saturday. Could be part of the reason they are taking business away from UPS.

Overnight UPS does not include Saturday delivery. Don't ask me why, but it doesn't. EXCEPT, the special rate for delivery before noon is included. That normally applies to documents that have to be delivered. FedEx, on the other hand, does deliver overnight packages on Saturday. Could be part of the reason they are taking business away from UPS.

Not to mention they are alot cheaper for us to use than the big brown trucks!