801 Low Bridge Atty In Jantystick Getting Dry Too Quick?

Hey all, hows everyone doing? Got a little inquiry to make about the Janty stick and the low bridge 801 atty im usin. I dont know if anyone has this problem at all, but i add 3 drops to my atty, and vape fine. But after like 5 or 6 drags its dry and i need to drip again. Just wante to know if this was normal or not, thanks!

Hey all, hows everyone doing? Got a little inquiry to make about the Janty stick and the low bridge 801 atty im usin. I dont know if anyone has this problem at all, but i add 3 drops to my atty, and vape fine. But after like 5 or 6 drags its dry and i need to drip again. Just wante to know if this was normal or not, thanks!

That sounds about right to me. On my 302's (same as 801) I usually use 3-4 drops and get several drags on 3.7v, less if using 5v. Not using a Janty Stick, but reckon it would be the same.

That sounds about right to me. On my 302's (same as 801) I usually use 3-4 drops and get several drags on 3.7v, less if using 5v. Not using a Janty Stick, but reckon it would be the same.

Okay thanks for the info! Now with one more stupid question. I vape 11mg strength liquid. How much can you vape without starting to feel sick and stuff? only cuz ive had heart palpitations before and dont wanna get too much nicotine.

Can't answer that one. I vape 24mg and vape a lot - usually using 15+ ml per week. All I can say is listen to your body. I did make myself sick (literally throwing up sick) once, when I was having some atty problems and over-vaped trying to figure it out. How much you can vape will vary for everyone.

Looks like you got some good replies already. Usually 3-4 drops lasts about 7-8 drags for me. I vape 4-6ml of 24mg per day---I will occasionally start feeling that I have been vaping too much and just have to back off some. like Brian said, you just have to listen to your body. Good luck and please feel free to ask any questions you may have.