Ummm, yeah, my brother wants me to try to publicate his band so i figured you guys might wanna check em out. Theyre name is All Thee Above, and theyre like rock/alternative and really kick ***. He has a sick scream, especially live(I just saw him play friday for the first time). He's the singer btw. I also have a lil story. The first place in public that i smoked the e-cig was at the bar they played at called Prohibition. About halfway through the show, the bouncer waltzed up to where I was sitting and was like "HEY, BRING THAT F***ING THING OUTSIDE". So I wound up having to explain to him the inner workings of the electric cigarette until he finally cooled down and was like "my bad man, that thing is cool". So yeah, first encounter with a Non.Educated.Real Smoking.****, N.E.R.D. for short. I just came up with that :D , i know its stupid but whatever. So yeah check out All Thee Above.

They myspace url is: myspace.com/alltheeaboveband

(***IMPORTANT*** DO NOT JUST PUT myspace.com/alltheeabove, ITS GOSPEL CRAP, make sure you put 2 e's in thee and "band" at the end)

Edited by Genet1c

Any Youtube videos? I'll post them here

Pretty much the youtube vids are crap quality taken with digital cameras at their live shows, but a bunch of em are linked on their myspace page