Is The Battery Charger Safe?

Wannavape

All of these chargers that come out of China have no UL approval. Has anyone ever heard of one catching on fire? I've been a bit wary about leaving my batt on the charger during the night or while I'm away from the house. Can they be considered perfectly safe?

All of these chargers that come out of China have no UL approval. Has anyone ever heard of one catching on fire? I've been a bit wary about leaving my batt on the charger during the night or while I'm away from the house. Can they be considered perfectly safe?

Hello This is Jeffrey Founder of WordupEcig Super Store your One Stop E-cig Shop

I can honestly tell you that after about 22 month of buying the chargers and batteries all of it from china that I have left the charger Plugged in for days at a time and i can honestly tell you that I have done that with every one of our kits charger Because before we will put any e-cig on our sit I personally use it for a week or two so the charger stays plugged in.

The worst thing I can say I have had happen is the button on the manual battery button has stay on with out my knowing and burnt out an atomizer

But other than that you should be totally fine (do not plug it in to an extension cord the cord will get hot ) but the wall outlet is fine

If you need any more questions answer you can call or email us 24/7

Thank you Very Much Jeffrey

Wordup-E-cig

I'm with Jeffrey on this one. My 510 charger has been plugged in for 4 months now and not one problem. I have not heard of a typical e-cig batt charger causing a fire or anything like that.

When I first started ecigs I never worried about it. Left charges plugged in and always had a battery charging over night. However, for some strange reason I came to the conclusion that I just wasn't going to take that chance any more. Now I only charge my batteries while I'm around to keep an eye on them. I unplug everything (including my VP/PT) before going to bed. Don't know what changed my thinking. I still think they're safe, but why push it. It only takes one bad one, or one bad battery and you can lose everything. Just my $0.02.

So far so good. I've had chargers from 801's and 901's plugged in for over a year now.

Nothing's happened yet. I do leave batteries on charge over night and again no prob.

But you can never tell when a bad one may come along, so if you don't feel comfortable with it unplug.

What have you got to loose?

I have the charger plugged into the same power strip I use for my laptop.

I alway's turn off the power strip when I leave home.

Last thing I need is to have my wife call me at work and tell me my rooms on fire. :lol:

Thanks everyone,

It's great to hear that no one has had a problem or a fire. I think I'll probably just play it safe and do the charging in the day time. Sorry it took me so long to reply, but I've been out of town and away from the computer. ....Pam

• 2 weeks later...