Super Cigarette G3(dse103)

Genet1c

Howdy, I have the dse103. It's about 2 days old now, and I LOVE it. It's my first e-cig so bear with me, I dont really have anything to judge this against besides the smokingeverywhere one which is a piece of crap. I'm not going to use a rating system yet because, like I said, I have nothing to compare it to besides something that would probably be a 1 or 2 overall(making mine a 10). I was, like everybody, unsure about this product and how effective it was gonna be. But it is GREAT. Vapor production is good, especially when I drip(TrueVapor 18mg turkish blend). One battery wound up lasting me the whole day without pretty much any reduction in performance. I've seen in some reviews that you can cover one of the holes on the atomizer to make it vape better, but this one actually works best when you don't. Also, I've noticed it produces the most vapor and most realistic throat hit when you pull on it exactly like a normal cigarette. I take pretty long drags to begin with, but it's literally exactly the same. It also works fine without an initial primer puff, which is great. I would definitely recommend this model to anybody thinking about getting one as a starter and to stay away from SmokingEverywhere. THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY. This one cost me around $50 w/o s&h. If I have any problems with it, I'll repost it in this thread to let everyone know. Also, I will be posting a video with a more in depth review shortly.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines