-0- Mg Nic All Natural Coffee And Other Flavors

That does sound good - doesn't have to be 0 nic though. ;)

I really think I'm going to try some coffee and nut flavorings. Haven't tried juice with either of those flavorings but they're both on my list. Anyone have a good suggestion for the right nut flavor to add? I'm not real big on hazelnut in my coffee, so any other ideas? Hazelnut would be okay too, just curious what others have liked.

That does sound good - doesn't have to be 0 nic though. ;)

I really think I'm going to try some coffee and nut flavorings. Haven't tried juice with either of those flavorings but they're both on my list. Anyone have a good suggestion for the right nut flavor to add? I'm not real big on hazelnut in my coffee, so any other ideas? Hazelnut would be okay too, just curious what others have liked.

No... it dosen't have to be -0- nic lol. I mixed some of it with some nic juice I have here, it just wouldn't be "100% Organic" with the nic juice. ;) I do have some of the hazel nut flavor here as well and it is good. I added some and did a 1/2 nic juice (24mg) 1/4 coffee and 1/4 hazel nut and it was awesome. I like hazel nut coffee though. :) They do have an almond flavor I would like to try. I'm also going to do some experiments with vanilla and cream that I do have.

I have been vaping Hazelnut Coffee all day! :thumbsup:

Wow, that does sound good. Actually I've been thinking about the hazelnut all afternoon; doesn't sound too bad at all. Probably will include both hazelnut and almond when I order flavorings. We were in the health food store earlier so I asked if they had any baking flavorings. They had almond and vanilla, but it was oil. I was so disappointed! If anyone else in this town ever starts vaping, I'm going to be the DIY juice guy. This is just too danged hard, getting all this stuff together...