Would you smoke this thing?

Next Safety developing nicotine-delivery device to curb smoking

http://www.engadget.com/2007/08/14/next-sa...o-curb-smoking/

Why don't these companies just work on creating a vaporizer that's legal and doesn't fail every two weeks.

although thats just a 3D representation of what it will look like, that thing is rediculous, yeah someone in the US needs to start making eciggs so quality control will be up to par and we get atomizers that consistantly last x amount of time.

That thing is completely ridicoulous, it looks the something you would strap to your back. I just cant picture any1 using that for nicotine. At least the inhaler looks like a freakin inhaler. This is like a wierd desktop gadget. So no i would not smoke that thing. Im perfectly happy with my ecig. And HOW MUCH MONEY WAS WASTED DEVELOPING THAT THING. Could have gone to making more effective us ecigs.

What was on fox last night?

Basically a run down on what an e-cig is and that the FDA spokesman gave Foxnews info to the affect they were starting to hold up shipments due to not being approved safe for the public.. Same old junk and info we all have been hearing.

It's interesting how two faced and obvious that the drug companies along with tobacco companies are along with the gov't....

Nothing makes sense anymore...... I'm from a moonshine state and figure there has to be away somehow to learn to make our own... there are instructions on everything else on the web.... eventually someone a lot more talented than I am will figure it out and come up with a solution.... B)