Hello there

Naomi24

Good day everyone (:

No idea how active this forum is, but I wanted to join anyway and see for myself!

I'm Naomi, 24 years old and from the Netherlands. I have been smokefree because of vaping for almost a year now.

I mostly use pod devices like caliburn and xros, mainly because I like mtl and don't really need anything with a whole lot of power. I am open to trying new things though.

I started out with premade juices of course, but those were all a bit sweet for my liking, so I started mixing my own juices this year and that seems to be more my style.

Hope to have a good time here!

Any questions please let me know :)

On 8/8/2023 at 9:06 PM, Tam said:

Hi, Naomi. Like you, I also vape mtl even after eleven years. Never did like the direct lung vaping style, although it could just be because I smoked mtl for so many years.

Welcome to Vapor Talk! :) 

One question, because you also do MTL, do you only use pod devices or also like actual tanks and rba/rta?

36 minutes ago, Naomi24 said:

One question, because you also do MTL, do you only use pod devices or also like actual tanks and rba/rta?

When I started to vape in 2012, we didn't have pod devices so things were different than what's available now. My daily is an Eleaf iStick Power unit with an Aspire Triton 2 tank. Although I do have a bunch of RBA/RTA type, I like my set up now for ease of use. I also like to use 1.8 ohm coil, which are getting harder to find, but I like a cooler vape.