Rocky Mountain Vapor

snubber

This is just a quick note to let anybody that might be interested that Rocky Mountain has a really great service.

Even though they usually ship out first class free for orders over $14.00 it still got here in 3 days. No worse than priority shipping I've gotten from other sites. You can have them ship it priority for an extra $4.00 I haven't seen the need for it at this point. Just a thought, you might want to give them a look.

p.s. they also have white 510 carts that really look nice on the matte black atty.

Edited by snubber

Thanks. It's always good to know the places that give good customer service. I've heard things about these guys before, so they are on my list of places to use. It's a small list so far.

They're are my exclusive place for juice as well as some of the spare parts. Exceptionally good prices and service.

Good to know. That's quite a recommendation.

Just recieved my 3 801 atty's and they are the low bridge type. They rock!!

I had ordered 3 last week and recieved 3 DOA high bridge ones.

Contacted C/S at RMV and Dave replaced all 3, no questions nor do I need to return the deads.

Now I need to find the adaptor to put the 801 on my Spade.

Think I'm getting off topichere.

Just trying to keep jeffb on his toes :whistle:

Edited by Ray

Just recieved my 3 801 atty's and they are the low bridge type. They rock!!

I had ordered 3 last week and recieved 3 DOA high bridge ones.

Contacted C/S at RMV and Dave replaced all 3, no questions nor do I need to return the deads.

Now I need to find the adaptor to put the 801 on my Spade.

Think I'm getting off topichere.

Just trying to keep jeffb on his toes :whistle:

You got a 801 low bridge atty from RMV?

You got a 801 low bridge atty from RMV?

Yes, they don't seem to go into a lot of detail on their site or give good descriptions, but the atty's I got today have the low bridge.

The bridge is waaay down there compared to the 3 DOA's that had the real high bridge.

If you order from them, I would contact customer service to verify what you want before ordering. They're usually pretty good about getting back to you.

Yes, they don't seem to go into a lot of detail on their site or give good descriptions, but the atty's I got today have the low bridge.

The bridge is waaay down there compared to the 3 DOA's that had the real high bridge.

If you order from them, I would contact customer service to verify what you want before ordering. They're usually pretty good about getting back to you.

I have ordered from them before. RMV is a good supplier. Had I known that they had low bridge I would have included a couple in the order I placed with them today. Their loss I guess for not having a good description.

Whew!!!! When I saw the topic as "Rocky Mountain Vapors", my heart sank. I just knew that someone was complaining about a terrible experience with them. Praise the Lord, it was a positive comment followed by more of the same. I just ordered a battery and a couple of 510 attys from them yesterday and was just about ready to kick myself in the behind for not having done my homework before placing the order. Now I'm a happy vaper. Thanks, guys, for providing this information!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines