2 Questions

1) Has anyone tried one of those pipes or cigars that I see advertised? Will they give me a bigger,better, stronger hit or will they just make me look like a dork?

2) Has anyone found a pass through car adapter for a 510 that actually works?

Thanks

1) Has anyone tried one of those pipes or cigars that I see advertised? Will they give me a bigger,better, stronger hit or will they just make me look like a dork?

Thanks

Hey i haven't tried the cigar or pipe. But i do know that i have a usb PT and i just use my car charger for my ipod that has a usb port on it.(also using a 510 so it should work for you) I think i got it for like 10 bucks at wal-mart, worth a shot! Hope this helps. Im sure someone has tried a cigar or pipe and can fill you in.

I've never tried either one and don't remember seeing anyone on the forum who said they did, but there could be. I'm sure they'll let you know.

I have an adapter that I got at Wal-Mart, too. It works great. And if you drop your 510 while driving, you have the cord to reel it back in. Nice.

Thanks

I'm thinking dork :thumbsdown:

Unless you really like pipes.

The cigars and pipes use thsame batteries as the PV's. so the hits would be the same, and the cigars I've seen are either black or wood grain. And pretty big from the looks of them.

I have a Spade and wouldn't want anything bigger, but I'm giving the 801 pass thru a try to see if it gives a bigger hit. That's the atty they seem to be using on the VT/PT. Huge carts hold lots of juice. I had 3 801 attys, but 2 were DOA and 1 lasted about 4 hours before dying,but the supplier is sending free replacements. While it was working, it produced huge amounts of vapor comapared to the 510 Spade.

Thanks

Hi carguy. I haven't tried one nor do I know anyone who has the e-cigar. I have the usb car adapter that the Vapor Talk store sold, but it is out of stock. It works great! Vaprlife.com sells them. Its a 5 Volt 2 Amp device.

Thanks

I found AC/DC USB charger at walmart made by the Energizer bunny with an output of 12v @.8A and it works great for my 510 pass thru with the inline

battery. I use inside and in my truck.

Model PL-9920V $20.00

The 5v adaptors are only about $10.00 but you can only use them in the car.

Not sure if VT store sells the power supply for their big PT alone.

Good luck.

Edited by Ray