Todays Order

I have placed over 20 orders this past month and normally the packages come priority mail or plain uspostal delivery. I get 90% of my shipments in 2-3 days. Well last week I placed an order with diet smokes and got my shipping notice it was coming ups via the big brown truck. It took a week from the time I placed my order to ship and get to me. I love the juices I got, but next time I will make sure and allow the weeks delivery time when I am running low. Can you request an order be shipped priority mail?

Second issue, I ordered some dark cherry Johnson Creek juice. I love the juice but its in a glass bottle with a glass eyedropper. I make a mess everytime I drip. Anyone use this companys juice and know how to cut down on the mess? My other juice today from Diet Smokes was Carmel Macchioto-my starbucks drug of choice. Its very good for you coffee addicts. Its tasty but not nearly as strong as Ms Ts bakery carmel coffee-but good nontheless.

jen

Hey Jen, I have used the JC juices in the past and I never had issues with the droppers making a mess. Is it possible your's is defective, do you have a few and they all make messes? As Carguy said you can just transfer the juices to a plastic dropper bottle if you prefer. I actually have washed out all of my old JC bottles and now use them when I mix my own juice at home, personally I love the glass bottles with droppers.

Hey Jen, I have used the JC juices in the past and I never had issues with the droppers making a mess. Is it possible your's is defective, do you have a few and they all make messes? As Carguy said you can just transfer the juices to a plastic dropper bottle if you prefer. I actually have washed out all of my old JC bottles and now use them when I mix my own juice at home, personally I love the glass bottles with droppers.

Oh, I wished I'd thought of that. I held on to my JC bottles for a long time, but couldn't figure out what to do with them, so I threw them out. They would have been perfect for mixing!! I loved them, too, and never had a problem with them.

I have placed over 20 orders this past month and normally the packages come priority mail or plain uspostal delivery. I get 90% of my shipments in 2-3 days. Well last week I placed an order with diet smokes and got my shipping notice it was coming ups via the big brown truck. It took a week from the time I placed my order to ship and get to me. I love the juices I got, but next time I will make sure and allow the weeks delivery time when I am running low. Can you request an order be shipped priority mail?

Second issue, I ordered some dark cherry Johnson Creek juice. I love the juice but its in a glass bottle with a glass eyedropper. I make a mess everytime I drip. Anyone use this companys juice and know how to cut down on the mess? My other juice today from Diet Smokes was Carmel Macchioto-my starbucks drug of choice. Its very good for you coffee addicts. Its tasty but not nearly as strong as Ms Ts bakery carmel coffee-but good nontheless.

jen

The glass dropper bottles don't work well at all. This should help: http://www.usplastic.com/

I really prefer to store juice in glass; plastics have all kinds of stuff that can leach into your juice. So I always transfer from the 60ml bottles juice comes in to 6ml plastics I carry. Works great for me. Brian, thanks for the link!

That's the problem with UPS. They take a long time to deliver; and, since Parker uses UPS, you just have to allow me time for delivery. I hate the glass bottles, vermont vapor does that also.

I. U.= international unit. This is a unit used to measure the activity (that is, the effect) of many vitamins and drugs. For each substance to which this unit applies, there is an international agreement specifying the biological effect expected with a dose of 1 IU. Other quantities of the substance are then expressed as multiples of this standard. This also means that this measurment is not based on sheer volume or weight of the substance, but rather the effect.

ml = milliliter. This is a VOLUME measurement. it is 1/1000 of a liter. when talking about water or similar liquids, it is equivelant to one cubic centimeter.

cc = cubic centimeter. This is also a VOLUME measurement. Most syringes measure their capacity in cc's. If you have a 5cc syringe, it will hold ~5ml of liquid in it.

mg = milligram. This is a WEIGHT measurement. It is 1/1000 of a gram. the amount of chemical substance is often measured in milligrams. For injectable solutions, this will be reported as a concentration of weight to volume, such as mg/ml (milligrams per milliliter). In the case of orally administered substances, the weight of chemical is labeled, athough the actual weight of the pill/capsule may be much higher, because of the use of filler substances. This means that a small pill may be much more potent than a large pill, so don't judge a pill based on its size, but the actual amount of substance for which it is labeled as.

mcg = microgram = 1/1000 of a mg (milligram) There are one thousand micrograms in one milligram.

Conversion factors:

1000 mcg (microgram) = 1 mg (milligram)

1000 mg (milligram) = 1 g (gram)

1000 g (gram) = 1 kg (kilogram)

1000 ml (milliliter) = 1 liter

1ml (water) = 1cc (water)

1ml (oil) ~ 1cc (oil) (~ denotes approximately equal to)

Edited by mcquinn