my ePuffer mini isn't working anymore..

I've had the thing for a week. Regular usage. Now it gives out the faintest hint of a puff. But nothing more. Wtf should I do? I had the ePuffer Classic (penstyle) and it sucked just as bad as this one. This was the replacement. Should I try to send this one back too?? Kjflkdfjlsdkfjkld

and what happened to e-cigarette-forum????

Sounds like they just have crap products, I've never used anything from epuffer though so I can't vouch for that.

Are you dry smoking or using carts?

As for ecigforum I have no idea why it's down, you'd have to ask them. Although it could be due to traffic, their server gets BEAT. I can't imagine what type of bandwidth bill Smokeyjoe has. :)

Try using the liquid. It usually puts out a lot more vapor than the carts. The higher nicotine level ones also produce more vapor. Was it working better before? It could also just be bum carts. Some of them are just plain dry when u get em. If your already using the liquid, or tried many different cartridges, that's definitely the atomizer. Replacement ones are inexpensive and most sites come with a warranty anyway. Lemme know how it goes ;)