Clever Scam

Clever scam taking advantage of older men ...

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. But this is the first warning I have seen for men.

I pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. This will only become more commonplace as the weather warms up. A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Wal-Mart, Lowe's, Home Depot, or Costco customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of this clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be suddenly traumatic. Don't be naive and think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how it works:

Two good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your purchases into the trunk. They start wiping your windshield with rags and Windex, their breasts almost falling out of skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer a tip, they decline and ask instead for a ride to McDonalds.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also November 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 20th, 21st, 23rd, 24th, and 30th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

Warn your friends to be careful and vigilant.. What a way to take advantage of older men.

Ps... Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K- Mart and bought them out.

Clever scam taking advantage of older men ...

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. But this is the first warning I have seen for men.

I pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. This will only become more commonplace as the weather warms up. A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Wal-Mart, Lowe's, Home Depot, or Costco customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of this clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be suddenly traumatic. Don't be naive and think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how it works:

Two good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your purchases into the trunk. They start wiping your windshield with rags and Windex, their breasts almost falling out of skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer a tip, they decline and ask instead for a ride to McDonalds.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also November 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 20th, 21st, 23rd, 24th, and 30th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

Warn your friends to be careful and vigilant.. What a way to take advantage of older men.

Ps... Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K- Mart and bought them out.

:thumbsup: My kind of scam!! LOL

Jeff,

If this really happened to you, shame on you Bro!

I know if this happened to me, even the first time, I would never, I mean NEVER pick up girls doing that again.. I could care less.

Then again, I bet it were the same girls too, Jeff, right?detective.gifrofl.gif