Has Anyone?

ROOR

Has anyone ordered a 510 starter kit from healthcabin.com ? Im just wondering how their quality is, they seem to have good deals.. I figured im going to need spare parts might as well order another kit from inside the states while i wait for my U.K. order to get here.

thanks in advance

ROOR

Has anyone ordered a 510 starter kit from healthcabin.com ? Im just wondering how their quality is, they seem to have good deals.. I figured im going to need spare parts might as well order another kit from inside the states while i wait for my U.K. order to get here.

thanks in advance

ROOR

I have not ordered from them... but I did order my kit from awesomevapor.com

Great prices... and super fast shipping.

thanks in advance

ROOR

Will be interesting to hear. Oneeightyessex ordered from there and is waiting for his stuff. May want to get some feedback from him. See his post in the introduction (From Austrailia).

Well the price is a issue but i live by the rule "you get what you pay for" im just wondering how the quality of healthcabin.com 510 kits are.. For my second choice, yes i have already decided to go with awesome vapor.

Well the price is a issue but i live by the rule "you get what you pay for" im just wondering how the quality of healthcabin.com 510 kits are.. For my second choice, yes i have already decided to go with awesome vapor.

There's a coupon code for awsomevapor. Check out the list of supplier codes: Master List

When you order anything from China you take a risk. Sometimes it's an awesome product sometimes it's not.

When a supplier orders from China and get say 500 kits and it turns out they are knock of Joye 510's when they should have been genuine we as suppliers have to bite the bullet. But at least ordering in the states (if it's a trust worth supplier) you know your getting what you pay for. Plus the bonus of stimulating the economy. :)

If you think you are waiting a long time for shipping from UK wait on an order from China.I would say the quality would be good as they come from the same place domestic suppliers get them from.The reason it is cheaper is you are taking the chance on US customs not the supplier.