Whites-Only Basketball League

I came across this will cruising along I-am-bored.com "Whites-Only Basketball League" Yup that's right a white only basketball time. Who would have thought?

Article: Click Here

Is this wrong? What are your thoughts. (Watch your language and be civilized as always)

HAHAHA

i mean Jon Paxton was bad arse but i wouldn't expect the points to ever really break 50!(j/k)

Edited by ROOR

What are their uniforms gonna be white robes with pointy hats? This screams of racism. The founder says he wants teams that focus on fundamentals. As if only white platyers can do that? I don't know what to say.

I came across this will cruising along I-am-bored.com "Whites-Only Basketball League" Yup that's right a white only basketball time. Who would have thought?

Article: Click Here

Is this wrong? What are your thoughts. (Watch your language and be civilized as always)

I guess it's rascist, but if I had my way, there wouldn't be a Miss Black America, Black Pride week, etc. either. There is because the class/races that was held down or in the minority should get their time in the sun and the ones that held them down need to do their penance. It's matter of respect as opposed to integration. nothing really wrong with celebrating your roots. Kind of a shame that most whites know theirs and I guess many blacks just don't. In other words, I celebrate being of Irish heritage, not white. So if I were to say I'm getting together a club for whites instead of Irish, that probably has a basis in rascism. I'm sure the rationale is to compete better (I didn't read the article as the page wouldn't come up). Hopefully someday this will all be behind us.

I have thought about this for a day now. Morally I think it is racially motivated. What a bunch of whiners can't handle a little taste of their own medicine.

Show me a group of women that make more money than men in sports and maybe I might find a salt grain (singular) worth of compassion for these whining losers.

Edited by BirdDog

• 3 months later...

Here we go again. Trying to determine one's morality and/or make up by the color of their skin. If I lived by the same creed, I would be without some of the best friends I ever had.