Joye 510 Atomizer

NeWPoRT

I bought 2 atomizers for the joye 510 and one of them is working fine, but the other one doesnt produce good vapor , and when it does it doesnt last long. I drip it and it works fine for a couple of drags and then i get a burnt taste with very little vapor. Its glows red very quickly but doesnt sizzle like the other  atomizer.I dont know what the problem is. Any suggestions?

And... Ive been reading the 510 atty topic and was a little confused about the attys they were mentioning. Just to make things clear i have a solid black atty, and the pard that screws in is gold. What type of atty does that make mine? And what attys will work with the joye 510?

Sorry for too many questions lol

Hey Newp, sounds like to me you just need to break in that new atty. You might have stumbled upon the occasional bad atty from the supplier. Best bet is to talk to your supplier and see if the atty is still under, or even has, a bad parts warranty if it doesnt improve in the next few days. Also if it is a 510 which sounds like 100% it is, it will work with any device that will thread a 510 atty, including the Joye510. As for the burnt metallic taste make sure you drip about 5-6 drops on a fresh atty and break it in. Hang in there and keep at it, could get better ;)

If it's glowing red then you don't have enough liquid on it. An atomizer should never get hot to the point it's glowing red and when it does get that hot it usually damaged the atomizer or at the very least makes it taste bad. I would try adding more liquid and see if you can break it in some more. If that still doesn't work perhaps try asking for a new one.

I think im adding enough liquid. Compared to the better atty the one i think is bad glows very very quick just a few pulls after i put liquid in it.. I sent ar o an email im just waiting for the relply..

Like Chris said.... red hot atty means not enough juice!

Simple as that... and if it's a new atty then it alwaya takes longer to "break in" and start vaping at it's best.

Keep at it... I've been in your place before and I thought something was wrong with mine too. In the end it was "operator error" and needed to just be "broke in" longer.