JC Juice

Shoot me if I place this in the wrong section.......I'm new. :D

Anyways, after I placed my first order with them I noticed I forgot to add an item. Sent them an email and I got the item added with no problem. When I recieved my order that item wasn't in the package and also not on the invoice. So, another e-mail and about 26 hours later I got the item from FedEx OverNight. Plus, that's right there's more, they sent a free gift with the package. I have to say that I love the juice even though I have nothing to compare it to yet, and the customer service was top notch. It was a good day today! B)

Shoot me if I place this in the wrong section.......I'm new. :D

Anyways, after I placed my first order with them I noticed I forgot to add an item. Sent them an email and I got the item added with no problem. When I recieved my order that item wasn't in the package and also not on the invoice. So, another e-mail and about 26 hours later I got the item from FedEx OverNight. Plus, that's right there's more, they sent a free gift with the package. I have to say that I love the juice even though I have nothing to compare it to yet, and the customer service was top notch. It was a good day today! B)

Great to hear, I also have nothing but good things to say about johnson creek  :D

Also love JC - both the company and the juice. They are very professional and friendly as a business and their juice is awesome! Of course, I'm also a newbie with no real experience except what came with my starter kit but this is soooo much better. Can tell that Tennesse Cured will become my daily vape juice. Glad you also had a positive experience with them. They have a die hard customer in this old gal!