Wow Customer Service

jnnfrlsw

I placed some orders this past Saturday. With no mail Monday I wasnt'n expecting any orders before Thursday. Well, I was pleasantly surprised that today I received my orders from awesome vaper and electronicstix. Customer service is top notch. I received my much awaited 510 PT and am loving it. I am absolutely buying more stuff from these two businesss in the near future. Jen

Very cool! Glad to hear your experience. These guys really are great; they want and appreciate our business, kind of unlike, for example, Verizon who P-Oed me so bad Monday I walked out the store. But anyway. Thanks for the happy vibes! Small companies rule. thumbsup.gif

Very cool! Glad to hear your experience. These guys really are great; they want and appreciate our business, kind of unlike, for example, Verizon who P-Oed me so bad Monday I walked out the store. But anyway. Thanks for the happy vibes! Small companies rule. thumbsup.gif

Details Dave, details!!! I'm ready to hear a rant. LOL Although I am sorry for you. It must have been pretty bad.

Details Dave, details!!! I'm ready to hear a rant. LOL Although I am sorry for you. It must have been pretty bad.

Well, maybe I'm just a grouchy old man. :) It had to do with their policy on rebates for a Droid phone. The price was $300 with a $100 rebate. Okay, I can live with that - except the rebate was a Visa debit card. What a load of crap. I don't want a debit card, I want a check. You ever tried to get your money out of one of those things? Last few bucks are just ... theirs. If I may understate the situation, that kind of gets under my skin. So I told them how I felt, walked out, and went to Best Buy and just bought the phone for $200. Stupid, arrogant companies.

What's really funny is the person in line before me had the same reaction - and she walked out too. :D

Rant off. ;)

Well, maybe I'm just a grouchy old man. :) It had to do with their policy on rebates for a Droid phone. The price was $300 with a $100 rebate. Okay, I can live with that - except the rebate was a Visa debit card. What a load of crap. I don't want a debit card, I want a check. You ever tried to get your money out of one of those things? Last few bucks are just ... theirs. If I may understate the situation, that kind of gets under my skin. So I told them how I felt, walked out, and went to Best Buy and just bought the phone for $200. Stupid, arrogant companies.

What's really funny is the person in line before me had the same reaction - and she walked out too. :D

Rant off. ;)

Good for you!!!!

Rant off. ;)

So it sounds like you got it for $200 without their "rebate". We want something we google first LOL. Son in law has gotten great phones on Ebay even. But GOOGLE is my buddy lol

There have been times I still went to Best Buy (or whatever retailer I am comparing said product at) because they either had the best price anyway OR I wasn't sure of the online Vendor...OR I wasn't patient enuff to wait for it to ship for a $2 diff in price. LOL

Glad you got what you wanted without having to pay lots more for it.

Teri

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines