I Guess I'll Start Here

stevenf

Let's see, there are three people in my house that smoke, myself, wife and mother in law. I know, lets not go there, it can be trying at times. Anyway we have all talked about stopping but haven't really had the willpower. So a couple of weeks ago I came across the e-cig thing and mentioned it to them and we all got excited about trying something new. After some surfing and studyin we placed an order with Vapor Kings this weekend. I got a Joye 510 for myself and the girls both opted for the dse 901's, along with a few different flavors of juices and cartridges. I see now that my order was shipped this morning, woohoo. After more surfing I see now that I probably paid a little more than I could have for the units but VK seems to have a good reputation so I'm ok with that. If we all decide that this is for us I plan to mix my own juice once the initial stuff is gone so if anyone has advise on good sites to deal with for spare parts and mixing supplies I'd sure like to hear about them. Looks like a really great forum full of information.

congratulations!!!!!

I think we all have our favorite places

I have had good luck with vaprlife and Liberty-Flights...I usually stick to just a couple--I will pay a bit more for knowing the company I am dealing has my back. cheaper is not always better.

Liberty-flights has good products and good prices. vaprlife/vapor talk store have the amazing VP-PT--not cheap, but so worth every penny.

hi stevenf, i have had my vp-pt for about 12 days, about the same time as my last analog! must be good huh? i got the 510 adapter with it and love it. it plugs into any 110 volt outlet so i'm not tied to a computer. tons of vapor!! i think you'll find vaping makes it really easy to quit analogs. so good luck guys. when someone asks where to go to try vaping [at work etc.] i tell them to go to vapor talk rather than some random place on the internet since they'll know they'll get good customer service.happy vaping!!!

Like kitsuni, we all have our favorite vendors. You can't go wrong with any of the vendors listed on this site. For what it's worth here's my favs:

http://www.wordupecig.com/

http://www.awesomevapor.com/

http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/main.sc

You can kind of shop around and find things cheaper here or there but for the most part USA vendors will get stuff to you in 2 or 3 days. You can save a good bit more usually with Chinese vendors but you better not be in a hurry!

Glad to see you're able to post now. :thumbsup:

Yep, everyone loves different juices. I would suggest trying to buy the smallest bottles a site has to offer until you find what floats your boat. My favorite is the VT Traditional Tobacco. I've also ordered jucie from Electro-Nix-Stix and Dietsmokes (liquid express brand) and have enjoyed them also. I've got an order in with awsomevapor which will be arriving this week. I've heard a LOT of good things about awsomevapor so I finally got around it. Below is a link to a list of coupon codes for a lot of sites. Also check out the supplier section of the forum.

Coupon Code List

If you're looking to start mixing your own juice, then I would suggest visiting Dawn at DIYflavorshack.com. She has these awesome do it yourself starter kits that has evrything you need to start mixing. If I'm not mistaken, she also includes a mixing guide to help you along. The kit comes in this nice durable carrying case and it is reasonably priced!