Flavor E Juice

7daywknd

i'm sure there is a post or a store that I have not came across yet that sells flavored juice with no nicotine. I wanted the dulcis juice from VT but its not offered with out nic. I'm relatively new to vaping and all my juice has nic, but i want something i can puff all night without over doing it. Please HELP!?!

i'm sure there is a post or a store that I have not came across yet that sells flavored juice with no nicotine. I wanted the dulcis juice from VT but its not offered with out nic. I'm relatively new to vaping and all my juice has nic, but i want something i can puff all night without over doing it. Please HELP!?!

7Day...check the DIY Flavor Shack website. I was looking there last night since they just reopened after the holidays and I'm pretty sure I saw flavored PG and VG without nicotene.

I am sure that the recommended suppliers here sell nicotine-free (at the same price).

However, you can make your own (for cheap). Just buy USP grade PG and flavors as you want. From Lorann. [stay away from oils, artificial flavors and colors. And you will be good].

I am sure that the recommended suppliers here sell nicotine-free (at the same price).

However, you can make your own (for cheap). Just buy USP grade PG and flavors as you want. From Lorann. [stay away from oils, artificial flavors and colors. And you will be good].

Absolutely! Rusty is right, and I haven't done this yet, but I'm planning on trying it out. I have a ton of Lorann's now, so all I have to do is get some VG and PG and I'm ready to experiemnt :>

Absolutely! Rusty is right, and I haven't done this yet, but I'm planning on trying it out. I have a ton of Lorann's now, so all I have to do is get some VG and PG and I'm ready to experiemnt :>

You can get USP PG at Tractor Supply (1 gallon for $24). You can get VG at your local pharmacy (2 oz. for ~$2 - Make sure that it is USP. Don't worry about the 'external use only' USP is USP.

Beware: English Toffee is very addictive, I would recommend that you, not even try it. I found myself adding it to everything. (food, drink, juice, everything). I had to quit it, because it got 'out of hand'.

Be carefull.

I have lists of stuff to use and what not to use, if you want them. Do you have office? Excel?

You can get USP PG at Tractor Supply (1 gallon for $24). You can get VG at your local pharmacy (2 oz. for ~$2 - Make sure that it is USP. Don't worry about the 'external use only' USP is USP.

Beware: English Toffee is very addictive, I would recommend that you, not even try it. I found myself adding it to everything. (food, drink, juice, everything). I had to quit it, because it got 'out of hand'.

Be carefull.

I have lists of stuff to use and what not to use, if you want them. Do you have office? Excel?

Wow, Thanks, Rusty!! Yes, I do have Excel and Office. I would totally love to have that list! Can I send you my email address?

Edited by jjinlasvegas

That's what I was thinking. I would imagine that without nicotine in the equation mixing would be as easy as making a jug of tea.

Be carefull.

okay, so what does "PG" "VG" and "USP" stand for. I don't want to sound dumb when i ask for it at the store.

okay, so what does "PG" "VG" and "USP" stand for. I don't want to sound dumb when i ask for it at the store.

PG is propylene glycol, a food additive, regarded as safe by the FDA. VG is vegetable glycerin and is also approved by the FDA. USP is United States Pharmacopoeia, which sets standards for chemicals and pharmaceuticals.

You can search for PG and VG on this site or google for more information.

PG is propylene glycol, a food additive, regarded as safe by the FDA. VG is vegetable glycerin and is also approved by the FDA.

is one better than the other or which one creates better vapor and or taste?

by the way... thanks for all the info - much appreciated!

Some people are allergic to PG, so they will use the VG. VG is a bit thicker, so the vapor will be stronger or thicker. VG is nice I have tried it. But the function of both PG and VG is the same. It is a personal choice for most people.

Edited by BirdDog

Be carefull.

Great. Just great. That's what I get for not asking a question first. I just got 4 16 oz. bottles of PG in the mail today. I paid $35. (with shipping) for it and I could have gone to TS and paid $24. for a gallon. Great. Oh well. Now I know where to go next time. Thanks for the info. I really do appreciate it. I'm am so ready to start mixing some flavors. And I would, too, if my flavors would have come today.

You can get USP PG at Tractor Supply (1 gallon for $24). You can get VG at your local pharmacy (2 oz. for ~$2

okay, I'm in southern california, don't think we have a tractor supply store. do plastic surgeons use it? then i'm sure it's readily available. checked online at some major pharmacy's to no avail.

anyone in socal buying this stuff???

do plastic surgeons use it? then i'm sure it's readily available.

Err, I think you are thinking about silicone. You don't want to vape that stuff! lol

Isn't PG one of those things that is known to cause cancer inside the state of California? If so, you would need to cross the border before using it. lol

I'll try again: Anyone know the best way to share Excel files here?

Here is USP grade for $60 a gallon free shipping (Maybe).

http://www.buychemicalsdirect.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BakedGoodsGlycol-1Gal

This one is not full USP grade for $35 a gallon (free ship).

"This product is 99.9% Propylene Glycol that has repackaged into a smaller container from a larger Propylene Glycol USP container. Although, the product has been packaged in a new, clean unused container, it should not be used in applications that require FDA and/or USP requirements."

http://www.boilerandcoolingwater.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=FoodGradePG-1Gal

Lorann

lorann_big-JppvK.jpg

Thanks guys.

Yes, everyone will have to rename files from .txt to .xls

You have to have either MS Office or the free Open Office to view them.

If you don't see the .txt, ask how to change that.

Nana, It pleases me to help you, because you have been so helpful here. (I read the old posts here as a lurker). You rock!

Christopher, is it OK for me to call you Cris? I dislike be called Russ, so I always ask first.

Disclaimer. I did not aurthur any of these files, I just collected them for the last 10 months. Some are very useful.

LorAnn 2.txt

LorAnn.txt

LorAnn flavors.txt

hackomatic.txt

LorAnn 2.txt

LorAnn.txt

LorAnn flavors.txt

hackomatic.txt