Suffering...for Now.

So I ran out of cartos, well the ones I like. I ordered last Thursday, thinking I had enough to last me until my shipment came. Unfortunately I forgot that today was a holiday. I tried to make my last carto last, but it didn't. Luckily V4L sends lots of samples with each order, so I have something to vape. But the flavors I have I do not like, so I have been suffering all day. I am thankful for the samples, as much as I don't like the flavors...its still better than an analog! So I am just sitting here waiting for the mailman to show tomorrow, until then I have to vape what I have to get me by.

As a side note, I was amazed at my reaction...that I was willing to vape any flavor rather than smoke an analog! That makes me smile! :D

I'd be tempted to buy from a mall or a truck stop in your situation.

I see that Hendersonville, TN is the closest local supplier to you (maybe internet only) that happens to be listed on this map:

My link

A tiny bit pricey but at least they got juice.

I had 3 attys quit, all at the same time, while I was out. I drove straight home and it wern't a fun drive! Now I keep a spare atty in my truck, along with a spare bottle of juice and a charger.

After 9 months, analogs are no longer an option. -- I'd rather be Jonesing.

I'd be tempted to buy from a mall or a truck stop in your situation.

I see that Hendersonville, TN is the closest local supplier to you (maybe internet only) that happens to be listed on this map:

My link

A tiny bit pricey but at least they got juice.

I had 3 attys quit, all at the same time, while I was out. I drove straight home and it wern't a fun drive! Now I keep a spare atty in my truck, along with a spare bottle of juice and a charger.

After 9 months, analogs are no longer an option. -- I'd rather be Jonesing.

LOL Rusty! A few days ago I picked up an analog that someone was smoking here in the house and took a hit off of it...YUCK!!!! I know now that I too would rather "jones" thru it than have another analog.

I don't know if I can say this here, but:

Dog turd.

Dog turd.

Dog turd.

I tried them at the the 1 month, 2 month, and 3 month marks. They got worse! I ain't going to do it anymore.

Not in this life-time.

LOL, I do believe that using the words "dog turd" when describing how an analog tastes is perfectly acceptable here on the VT forums, because that's exactly how they taste!!! Even "doggy ca-ca" would be acceptable :>

So I ran out of cartos, well the ones I like. I ordered last Thursday, thinking I had enough to last me until my shipment came. Unfortunately I forgot that today was a holiday. I tried to make my last carto last, but it didn't. Luckily V4L sends lots of samples with each order, so I have something to vape. But the flavors I have I do not like, so I have been suffering all day. I am thankful for the samples, as much as I don't like the flavors...its still better than an analog! So I am just sitting here waiting for the mailman to show tomorrow, until then I have to vape what I have to get me by.

As a side note, I was amazed at my reaction...that I was willing to vape any flavor rather than smoke an analog! That makes me smile! :D

Careful not scare the carrier when you rush out to grab you mail.lol :sofa:

hey lets not make dog turds feel bad [you know these days everything must be politically correct!!] at least they are probably healthier than analogs LOL!

Edited by kato07

i also would vape my 'unesable e-liquids' rather than analogs i just think about the unhealthy aspects of analogs and it makes 'anything' an easy choice!!!

Edited by kato07

Wow wright that's awesome! Good on you! Gold star day. I'm hoping you get your new cartos today and all is sunshine again.

It's fantastic that you folks are so committed to vaping that you'd never pick up an analog. I don't think I'm in that boat yet; let there be a wrinkle in my vaping experience and I'd find an analog and choke it down with no backward glance. Vaping is still an effort for me, regardless all the wonder of it. Analogs are just so easy, and so prevalent. The only thing that saves me some days is taking a hit off someone's cigarette; that sucks so bad it's obvious which I prefer. But I still need that reminder occasionally. Ugh. (I think that's a word.)

To take that thought a little further, I've been trying to figure out analogy for analogs vs vaping, a catchy phrase. Too bad I'm not very creative. The best I've managed so far is, "Smoking is to vaping as a Sahara afternoon is to moonlight." Ack! That really truly sucks the big one, and I wish someone with a decent command of English would come up with something that works. I want a nice catchy and enticing phrase to lead off my vaping info sheet. I have not used mine! :D

Fantastic wright!!! It's so encouraging to hear people say that anything is better than going back to analogs. I just love it!! But this kind of situation is why I tell everyone to stock up and have back ups, back ups, back ups. Just in case.

hey lets not make dog turds feel bad [you know these days everything must be politically correct!!] at least they are probably healthier than analogs LOL!

But MAN, are those things hard to keep LIT! ;)

Okay, so YAY...my package came! Let me just say, I love the bonuses from V4L...They sent me a bonus of juice! This will never happen again. I will be saving some cartos just in case, and now I have juice in the event I run out again. That was unpleasant. The only benefit I found to that situation was that I was able to clean out my stash of bonus cartos, so now I have more room for the stuff I actually like.

I am telling you it is like they read my mind. I got the juice as a bonus, just what I needed...plus I was wanting my mother to try them when she comes to visit, I vape menthol, and she smokes Virginia Slims (non-menthol), they just happened to send me a Virginia carto! Perfect! I am thinking someone over there is psychic!

V4L was the first place I bought anything from, and they're good folks. Always sending bonus stuff. I just gotta have a lot more clouds of vapor than I got from the KR808s, but at least they have 36mg juice and cartomizers. Not enough of that going around.

Glad you got your stuff in and are back on comfort wright! thumbsup.gif I hope your mother likes it too.

I find they stay lit much better if you give your dog kerosene instead of water and mix some wood chips in with the food.

I find your cruelty to be unacceptable and have turned you in. You can expect them at your door 6Am Thursday.

http://www.peta.org/about/c-report_cruelty.asp

You could have added the kerosene and wood chips afterwords, but no, you had to abuse an animal. You are history.