Pass Through

ROOR

Hey there im still new to this but i was looking for a good strong usb pass through for a 510. I have come across a few but seem to be very pricey. I was just wondering if anyone had any good suggestions.

thanks for taking the time!

Hey there im still new to this but i was looking for a good strong usb pass through for a 510. I have come across a few but seem to be very pricey. I was just wondering if anyone had any good suggestions.

Hey Roor, if your looking for a cheap PT check out My link For $18.00 you cant beat it. However if your looking for a super durable and powerful pass through your best bet is going to be the VT PT from the VT Store but its quite pricey. Ya get what ya pay for though ;)

Hey Roor, if your looking for a cheap PT check out My link For $18.00 you cant beat it. However if your looking for a super durable and powerful pass through your best bet is going to be the VT PT from the VT Store but its quite pricey. Ya get what ya pay for though ;)

and these will work with a 510?

and these will work with a 510?

Yes, on Awesomevapor.com you just have to make sure you select the 510 Pass through, not the 801 or 901. With the VT PT, Chris will give you a 510 adapter for free. Yet again you must select the right option make sure you select the 510. :thumbup:

Yes, on Awesomevapor.com you just have to make sure you select the 510 Pass through, not the 801 or 901. With the VT PT, Chris will give you a 510 adapter for free. Yet again you must select the right option make sure you select the 510. :thumbup:

awesome thanks so much!

awesome thanks so much!

Hey Roor I just started vaping 5 days ago, I purchased the 510 as well, I also got the cheap 15.00 PT, Its seems to be working fine so far, I didnt go for the high cost models because it doesnt sound like the 510 attis will hld up to the more power output from the high end PT, Just my 2cents

Hey Roor I just started vaping 5 days ago, I purchased the 510 as well, I also got the cheap 15.00 PT, Its seems to be working fine so far, I didnt go for the high cost models because it doesnt sound like the 510 attis will hld up to the more power output from the high end PT, Just my 2cents

I do have the VP/PT, a very high end model, and I use the 510 atomizer. The atomizer holds up very well on this model. The atomizer should always be moist no matter what pv your are using or it will burn out fast.

I do have the VP/PT, a very high end model, and I use the 510 atomizer. The atomizer holds up very well on this model. The atomizer should always be moist no matter what pv your are using or it will burn out fast.

sounds great im sure i can figure something out soon, i don't think i need the high power ones i just thought i would get one for the low life of the battery on the 510. The last thing i want is for all my batteries to be dead and go looking for a analog!

The 510 atomizer will work great up to about 5 volts under load. Anything more than that and your pusing it. The main thing, infact the most important thing is to make sure you keep the atomizer moist. Otherwise you'll end up burning the little guy out :)

I can't even begin to tell you how many of the cheap/Chinese pass-thru's I've been thru in the short time I've been vaping.

They are complete and utter crap in my opinion. Nothing compares to the..... yep, VP-PT ! The money spent on it when only hurt for a short time... until the first time you use that baby!

The 510 atomizer will work great up to about 5 volts under load. Anything more than that and your pusing it. The main thing, infact the most important thing is to make sure you keep the atomizer moist. Otherwise you'll end up burning the little guy out :)

Yup! I haven't felt like anything performs better on the VPPT then an 801 atty.

It's crazy cuz those things don't work worth a hoot for me regularly. Boy they sure like the higher voltage though. :thumbsup:

Yup! I haven't felt like anything performs better on the VPPT then an 801 atty.

It's crazy cuz those things don't work worth a hoot for me regularly. Boy they sure like the higher voltage though. :thumbsup:

I agree!! I used the 801 on my VP2, but just never thought it was as good as the 510. I tried the 510 on my VPPT when I got it and it was good, but then I knew I had to try the 801 on it, too. I was completely amazed at how well it worked. Now I don't use anything other than an 801 on my VPPT.

I agree!! I used the 801 on my VP2, but just never thought it was as good as the 510. I tried the 510 on my VPPT when I got it and it was good, but then I knew I had to try the 801 on it, too. I was completely amazed at how well it worked. Now I don't use anything other than an 801 on my VPPT.

Isn't that crazy?? I would not have guessed it would have worked like that.

But I'm happy about it because I've got 20 801 atty's anyway. I would rather use them up then

sacrifice my 510's !

sounds great im sure i can figure something out soon, i don't think i need the high power ones i just thought i would get one for the low life of the battery on the 510. The last thing i want is for all my batteries to be dead and go looking for a analog!

I would recommend getting some of the 510 mega batts to help with the battery life issue. I got mine from Electro Nic Stix, and the mega lasts at least twice as long as the regular battery. Another thing I've noticed with the mega batteries is that the amount of vapor doesn't seem to fall off as much as the battery loses charge.

Edited by Lee

I would recommend getting some of the 510 mega batts to help with the battery life issue. I got mine from Electro Nic Stix, and the mega lasts at least twice as long as the regular battery. Another thing I've noticed with the mega batteries is that the amount of vapor doesn't seem to fall off as much as the battery loses charge.

Well I already have 5 batteries so if im traveling i think i would be ok. I just wanted something for when im at home. Also i already have a usb input on my cig lighter in my car. I dunno, we will see how it works, I ordered a PT from arno. If its junk my next one will be VP/PT since i cant stop hearing good stuff about them.. (Unless your all lairs!) just kidding :)

Well I already have 5 batteries so if im traveling i think i would be ok. I just wanted something for when im at home. Also i already have a usb input on my cig lighter in my car. I dunno, we will see how it works, I ordered a PT from arno. If its junk my next one will be VP/PT since i cant stop hearing good stuff about them.. (Unless your all lairs!) just kidding :)

You just never know how long the cheap ones will last.... in this case, you definately get what you pay for.

Good luck with Arno's anyway. He's hooked me up with a new one EVERY time mine has broke. (4 times now)

:clover: Hi Moderator, I am hoping you have some clout with this site and can contact Parked.

I purchased the VP PT and was EXTREAMLY happy with it :animier:

After, two months it needed repair, unit was always very, very,

hot and smelled like burned rubber.

Sent it back to Parked for repair and have delivery confirmed on

Jan. 14, 2010. First e-mail to Parked 1-18-2010, and he replied

that he would contact me when it is repaired.

Second e-mail 1-29-2010 and NO reply.

Site states that repairs should take 5 days.

At this point, I am not very pleased with the customer service,

and will probably not purchase from Parker again, even though

the product is exceptional.

:help: Order #4918

Thank you,

• 2 weeks later...

:clover: Hi Sin, You are very right when it comes to the VP PT, the best vaping experience, currently using the 510 PT. I have been waiting for the VP PT to be repaired

since Jan. 14., and missing the VP. :crybaby: