Worst Product From Ces 2010: Electronic Cigarette

Christopher

Oh this is classic...

Krave displayed a disposable electronic cigarette that injects water vapor laced with nicotine into your lungs when it is puffed on. I mean, the Krave gets points for trying to make a less death-inducing cigarette. It loses points for its creators believing that anyone would actually buy this product.

What an idiot...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/97457-Worst-Product-From-CES-2010-Electronic-Cigarette

Comments are very supportive of the e-cig, I'm signing up and adding my own...

I noticed that too - way to go FTJoe! thumbsup.gif

Whoever the author of that article is, is just an idiot. There are a lot of those out there! Too bad, really.

I noticed that too - way to go FTJoe! thumbsup.gif

Whoever the author of that article is, is just an idiot. There are a lot of those out there! Too bad, really.

I posted under homerrulesall, an alter ego. I was torn about mentioning VT but I figured I wouldn't just in case.

OK. The guy is supposedly a reviewer of electronic products. We could actually take this one of two ways.

One, that this is a disposable e-cig and I can't imagine any of us buying such a product since it's a huge waste of money. Unless, of course, you are stuck somewhere without your gear and it's the only alternative. So we could assume he meant nobody would buy a disposable e-cig.

Two, the guy is a complete idiot and has not even googled e-cigs before writing his a blog.

So I guess it's up to us to decide!

Edited by jmhester

He got his journalism degree in just two years from the comfort of his Mom's basement and now he is a writers sensation I can't wait for when he gets his Grad's and writes for the Washington post or New yorker I will take his review much more seriously !!!

NOT!!! Bwhahaaaaa what a dork

Oh this is classic...

What an idiot...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/97457-Worst-Product-From-CES-2010-Electronic-Cigarette

Escapist has usually good content. This isn't one of them.

OK. The guy is supposedly a reviewer of electronic products. We could actually take this one of two ways.

One, that this is a disposable e-cig and I can't imagine any of us buying such a product since it's a huge waste of money. Unless, of course, you are stuck somewhere without your gear and it's the only alternative. So we could assume he meant nobody would buy a disposable e-cig.

Two, the guy is a complete idiot and has not even googled e-cigs before writing his a blog.

I was thinking the same thing as I wrote my response. I read it was a bash on e-cigs in general. I think I pointed out there is a market for disposables as well, can't remember.

He might be kinda on to something .Think about it ,if you had a heated chamber kinda like the size of a CO2 cartridge and you sprayed atomized liquid into the chamber it should make a pretty good cloud of vapor.And your element would be safe from clogging up on the outside of the chamber and surrounded by insulation.The chamber would be easily cleaned no poly filler to mess with ,you might be able to have excess liquid drain back to a resevoir.

I posted under homerrulesall, an alter ego. I was torn about mentioning VT but I figured I wouldn't just in case.

Thanks man, that was a very good reply. I saw that kuya dave stepped up too. Way to go guys. One of the posters was wholly unfamiliar with smoking (!) but even s/he recognized the value of vaping. All is not lost. Don't let the naysayers get you down; just be a good advocate when you have the opportunity, and continue saving your life. It's a good thing; I'm living proof. ;)

I'm guessing idiot because he was talking about how e-cigs function. The statement seems more focused on the electric part than the disposable part. If you just subtract the word disposable out then what he said describes all e-cigs.