Smooth Black Silver Bullet

minedbojo

Hi All,

Just received my new Smooth Black Siver Bullet this week from Altsmoke. I have not yet received my batteries that I ordered seperately from Battery Junction so I will post my impressions on the operating part of the BSB later.

My initial impressions: :coffee:

Packing: The unit did not arrive in any fancy box; just wrapped up in a cloth like material and another wraping of bubble wrap on top. :huh:

Dimension: The unit measured 4 1/4in in length without the Atty and with the Atty its about 6 3/16in; and 1in in diameter. This supprised me; after reading many reviews I really thought it being much bigger. But suprisingly much smaller than anticipated. The weight of the unit without batteries is about 115.42grams without the Atty and 120.54grams with the Atty. I'm a big guy and it does not feel heavy nor bulky to me; Im a Technician and use alot of tools. This unit feels like a good well made tool and has a great weight to it. "It feels awesome in your hands". :thumbsup:

Color: The unit does have a smooth black finish on it but I noticed multiple painted over dust particles or debrie that must of contaminated the unit before paint. I can also notice a paint diformity on the bottom battery housing around 3/4in in lenth and 1/2in in thikness. I can feel the lump when I run my thumb over it. There is a small nick at the top of the unit next to the button that went all the down to the metal you can see the light reflect off it. Due to the quality of the paint job; It is my opinion that it will not last long and you would have to treat it with pins and needles or have a bad looking device with all the paint nicks its going to have."I should of gotten the traditional Silver". :no

Manual Button Feature: The button on this unit is silver 3/4in in diameter and is recessed on the top housing of the unit. Due to this button being resessed; you would not have to worry about the device activating by accident in you pocket. The button has an easy feel when pressing on it; does not take much and can easily be pressed. It has a light spring feeling to it; "high quality". Well these are my initial thoughts on the device; I will see the operating part later when my batteries come in.

Thanks for the update. With such a sloppy job on the paint, makes me wonder about the overall quality of the unit. Haven't heard anything bad about them though. Keep us posted as to how it performs.

Hey Minedbojo, nice, I'd like to hear more about this black silver bullet. Let us know how it vapes once you get those batteries in! Always good seeing what others say about other mods. :)

Hi Minedbojo! I too look forward to your review. Pics would be cool if you have the ability.

+1 on the pics! I'm quite interested in your final impression as I do like what I know about the Silver Bullet. It's in my 6V lineup for 'some day.' I wonder about the paint job too; is it paint or powder coated? If powder coat, it might hold up despite the flaws.

+1 on the pics! I'm quite interested in your final impression as I do like what I know about the Silver Bullet. It's in my 6V lineup for 'some day.' I wonder about the paint job too; is it paint or powder coated? If powder coat, it might hold up despite the flaws.

No its not powder coat its just regular paint; and I've been taking some pics to reflect some of the flaws mentioned on my post but having a hard time with it. I'll do my best.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines