100Mg Nic Liquid?

Greetings. If someone has asked this before and I didn't find the thread, please forgive me. I'm looking for a source for quality 100mg liquid. My normal supplier does have it and I'll go with him if need be, but thought if there are others I might compare prices. Thanks for any ideas.

Mornin' Dave. Looks like Jason has American made 100mg in PG or VG over at Electro-Nic-Stix. I've only gotten hardware from him so far, but I'll be trying this stuff out when I use up the 54mg Wicked, and 48mg DIY Flavor Shack bases I have now. Where do you usually buy it?

John

Edited by SmokinHammer

Mornin' Dave. Looks like Jason has American made 100mg in PG or VG over at Electro-Nic-Stix. I've only gotten hardware from him so far, but I'll be trying this stuff out when I use up the 54mg Wicked, and 48mg DIY Flavor Shack bases I have now. Where do you usually buy it?

John

Hi John; I've been getting all of my juice from myfreedomsmokes.com. I'm just comparing prices, but "US made" is an important factor. I will follow up with Chris at freedom smokes to see if I can learn whether that's true for his. He might even have posted that in the site, I'll check.

Thanks!

John

Great link. I just started really getting into mixing my own juice and have been looking for some good high nicotine content base that isn't overpriced. They offer free shipping on orders over $60 so I picked up a 5 pack of Joye 510 attys. After the 10% discount code they provide for VT Forum users I got my 30ml of 100mg flavorless PG base and 5 X Joye 510 attys for $60.28 shipping included. I'm really looking forward to giving this stuff a try and will post my results after I play around with it a bit.

Looks like ENS is quite a bit cheaper than freedom smokes, so that's where I'll go next order. Thanks John!

As you saw from my post for archangle, ENS is considerably cheaper than a lot of places, especially with the discount code and free shipping over $60. Jason impressed me by vouching for another supplier (ecigsupply) and then with my first order. I'll definatly be doing more business with him.

As you saw from my post for archangle, ENS is considerably cheaper than a lot of places, especially with the discount code and free shipping over $60. Jason impressed me by vouching for another supplier (ecigsupply) and then with my first order. I'll definatly be doing more business with him.

Thanks Brian, yet another example how valuable this forum and all you guys are for us newbies still feeling our way around a better life. thumbsup.gif