Ok I Am Geting Discoraged

Last 2 days I have been vaping dulcis and have beeen loving it... I was trying to save my TT stock...

I was beginning to like dulcis a little more than TT..

So I thought I'd switch back to see if TT was as good as I remember... NOPE! tasted like crap... So I kept trying to get it to taste right...

I could not... It just tasted like crap... So I switched back to dulcis... IT tasted like crap too!!

So i was thinking I flooded atty....Blew it out ...redripped....Crap..... been trying to get the great flavors back I used to enjoy...

I cannot.... So I changed to a new atty... 3 drops.... vaped.....crap....

Am I vaping too much?... I cant taste the flavors like I could...

I miss it... I cant get the flavor back... Maybe I neeed to let new atty break in....But even when I first got the 510 it had a good taste to it with TT....now just crap...

Sorry about the use of crap so much .....thats just how I am feeling ....crapped out...

Whats wrong?

This seems to happen every so often. I've never had a juice taste like crap but usually I can't taste the flavor as much. It's normally whenever I've been using one flavor for a long time. It's very normal for your taste buds to become accustom to one flavor and "tune" it out.

Another thing to keep in mind is how you store your juice. If the juice is left in a warm area or by the window for example (in the sun) it will loose flavor. Juice always has to be kept in a cool dark placed when not used. The same also goes for very cold temperatures.

My suggestion would be to stick with Dulcis for another week or so then finally come back to the TT

Lord, you are suffering from what is commonly called "overvaping syndrome". Flavors can get muted and taste funny when vaping a lot. I switch it up and try fruity flavors in between my TT & Dulcis. The food we eat and what we drink has a big impact also. Its Ok, take a deep breath, move away from the ledge, we are here for you. :thumbup:

"SERENITY NOW"

Thanks, I believe after my calming down and listening to you guys, I think you are right.

I have been vaping TT and dulcis pretty hard... and I feel I may have burnt myself out..

I may try a different approach...give it a rest for a moment...

Actually, that happened to me when I tried Cappuccino, thought it was the atty, it was new needed to break it in.

Used another Atty, still crappy!

I was like, "EW is this bad???" Went back to Dulcis and felt like it started getting bad, thought the juices were getting bad... Even tried a few juices from arno which I generally use to vape regularly and it felt like I was getting a headache.

So, I took a few hours off and came back, then it started to taste okay to me. Though, I started getting headaches, I figured it was because I was vaping too much...

Actually, that happened to me when I tried Cappuccino, thought it was the atty, it was new needed to break it in.

Used another Atty, still crappy!

I was like, "EW is this bad???" Went back to Dulcis and felt like it started getting bad, thought the juices were getting bad... Even tried a few juices from arno which I generally use to vape regularly and it felt like I was getting a headache.

So, I took a few hours off and came back, then it started to taste okay to me. Though, I started getting headaches, I figured it was because I was vaping too much...

Ya know I kinda have a slight headache... I thought is was cause the inlaws were here today.. HMMM maybe thats why I was vaping like a vacuum cleaner..

"SERENITY NOW"

Thanks, I believe after my calming down and listening to you guys, I think you are right.

I have been vaping TT and dulcis pretty hard... and I feel I may have burnt myself out..

I may try a different approach...give it a rest for a moment...

Lordvapor (love the name), don't give up!!! This same thing happened to me just a couple of days ago with my 2 favorite juices. I tried some other juices I had and nothing tasted good to me. I was getting really frustrated. My daughter was smoking an analog at the time, so I went over and took a big hit off of her analog. Can I just tell you "YUCK"!!!!!! I swear it tasted like I just licked the bottom of a dirty ashtray that had been sitting for a year. It was a really bad taste. I have been off analogs for about a month and they seriously taste really bad now. So, after that experience I got online and ordered 14 new juices (I kid you not), I boiled attys and restuffed cartridges and direct dripped, nothing helped.

Today, I woke up and everything is fine again, go figure. I am leaning toward Jeffb's "overvaping syndrome" theory but Christopher's "tune out" theory is also a possibility. Whatever it is/was is gone now, but I am sure it will happen again. We need a name for this and a treatment plan!

Ok - I just had a similar experience with this. When I tried TT in my VP/PT earlier this week it wasn't good. Didn't know what it was. Tried it in my VP2 and Spade, and it had a little flavor, but wasn't like at first. Anyhow, I started using other flavors in the PT as I had heard that it brings out flavor more at 5v. Plus I'm using a 302 atty, whihc is suppose to give you better flavor also. So all day Saturday and today I've been using other flavors and really enjoying them. Finally, tonight, I tried the TT again an OH MY - Heaven! Sooo good. Guess once in a while we must give it a break.