Just Ordered

wpw36

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good choice!!!! Waiting is the hardest part--that never gets any easier. you will love vaping. Just remember, there is a learning curve--questions--ask and somebody will have an answer for you. keep reading

Let us know when it arrives and what you think....

Happy soon to be vaping

if its USPS ITS ALWAYS THE WORST..

Sometimes they update 1-3 times a day.. Sometimes 1 time a week.

All Depends when they push the right button.

But USPS is the fastest Ground shipping around.

i know usps tracking sucks, they do have decent shipping. i smoke hookah and i know many people that have made orders and both fed ex and ups have broken the bases to their hookahs but i haven't heard to much bout usps doing that, and i know last purchase i made was shipped usps and it was like 5 days from cali to iowa. it does make me laugh though usually stuff goes to kansas city then up to iowa/nebraska

i know usps tracking sucks, they do have decent shipping. i smoke hookah and i know many people that have made orders and both fed ex and ups have broken the bases to their hookahs but i haven't heard to much bout usps doing that, and i know last purchase i made was shipped usps and it was like 5 days from cali to iowa. it does make me laugh though usually stuff goes to kansas city then up to iowa/nebraska

Do you live in Iowa? If so, close enough to DM to compare notes some time?

I don't know how they do it. When I got my VP/PT, it came from Cali, but took a day longer than the one that went to WV - and they were both shipped the same day. So maybe they go to WV before coming back to Nebraska. And I have had it take 5 days to get here, too.

personal experience USPS Handles items more carefully.

I have receive monitors in from ups & FedEx fed ex box all ripped up and stuff.

And the ups Well We found a pipe jabbed in the box. just missing the screen.

too bad USPS Don't Handle packages that large.. (Reasonably Priced that is)

right now i am living in Sioux City ddave and nana where in Nebraska are you

Well, that's more than a casual drive :) but not impossible... I think it'd be great to meet some other vapers in person one day. If you ever make it to DM, let me know before you leave and if you have time I'll buy you lunch.

How 'bout it Jeri? Maybe we could all have the Great Midwest Vape In some day...

i might be up for it, IT'S HERE i am like a kid at christmas i got it on the charger right now and am just waiting for the green light! can't wait just finished my last pack of analogs hopefully it is my last!! my old lady is getting tired of me smoking

holy crap it is already charged and just starting to vape and not bad have one of the standard tobac cart the high one to be exact and not a huge throat hit but GOOD vapor prod

Ya I believe 95% of the batts are pre-charged..

Remember prime it then slow long drag.

I had to teach myself on my envy bliss aka 401.

Before I found all the info on these forums.

I just finished the last analog in the pack I had here.

have about a carton in the car. Just in case lol.

When your Cart is empty Try out the samples u got.

Depending which samples would be picky how u try them..

Mint does stick to the attie.... & I love mint sofar reminds me of spearmint gum..

right now i am living in Sioux City ddave and nana where in Nebraska are you

I'm in a little town in the middle of the state - about exactly in the center. We're about 3 hours east and north of Lincoln. I was born and raised in Lincoln.

Well, that's more than a casual drive :) but not impossible... I think it'd be great to meet some other vapers in person one day. If you ever make it to DM, let me know before you leave and if you have time I'll buy you lunch.

How 'bout it Jeri? Maybe we could all have the Great Midwest Vape In some day...

Dave....I wonder how many people on here are wondering if you've lost your mind and want to know who the heck is Jeri? LOL

Now, about that Great Midwest Vape In. I'd have to get up the nerve to actually meet someone in person. That might take some doing. I am not the most social person. Okay, I'm the most unsocial person. Then I'd have to get over the fear of people actually seeing me. Then I'd have to get over the fear of people finding out how really boring I am. Hmmmm. I'd have to think about it.

Dave....I wonder how many people on here are wondering if you've lost your mind and want to know who the heck is Jeri? LOL

Now, about that Great Midwest Vape In. I'd have to get up the nerve to actually meet someone in person. That might take some doing. I am not the most social person. Okay, I'm the most unsocial person. Then I'd have to get over the fear of people actually seeing me. Then I'd have to get over the fear of people finding out how really boring I am. Hmmmm. I'd have to think about it.

nana i am from hastings the hometown of kool aid so don't feel bad, and as for vaping i have been on and off since i got it today and i actually liking the reg tobac flavor, vapor prod i am getting some hellacious clouds and even the high strength is barely tickling the back of my throat unless i take a monster drag. i think this is for me!!! looking forward to trying some of my flavors, might even take it with me to a concert tonight! also could i use the blank cart that came on it and just direct drip?

Edited by wpw36

nana i am from hastings the hometown of kool aid so don't feel bad, and as for vaping i have been on and off since i got it today and i actually liking the reg tobac flavor, vapor prod i am getting some hellacious clouds and even the high strength is barely tickling the back of my throat unless i take a monster drag. i think this is for me!!! looking forward to trying some of my flavors, might even take it with me to a concert tonight! also could i use the blank cart that came on it and just direct drip?

Well, if you're from Hastings, then you might have heard of this town. I'm in Broken Bow. Most people have never heard of it (and some of us that live here wish we'd never heard of it), so I don't bother saying the name, just approximately where it is.