I wonder what.........

VapeMama

happened to a website that I used to frequent the past couple of years, to get recipe ideas.  It was called kritikalmass.net. (If this isn't allowed, delete it.) It was like, poof it was gone. Did any other of you DIY'ers use that site? I did find some decent recipes that I tweaked to my liking, and now they aren't there anymore. I'm not sure where they were based, but I don't think it was the USA. There were some references on the site to vape sites in South Africa. Just curious. I really liked their variety of recipes. 🤔

You might be able to find the specific recipe if you put it into google. Found this one that someone posted on a different site:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/index.php/flavorbase/657800

It's called Flamingomade (Kritikal Mass). Hopefully, others have saved their favorite recipes and posted, too. It's sad when useful sites just disappear. Sorry it happened to one you used.  😞

Thanks Tam, I did try googling a couple of the recipes I had gotten from that site, but nothing came up. I'm going to check out the link you posted. I just liked to browse and get ideas, that's all. Oh well, now I have to try and get creative on my own!

33 minutes ago, VapeMama said:

Thanks Tam, I did try googling a couple of the recipes I had gotten from that site, but nothing came up. I'm going to check out the link you posted. I just liked to browse and get ideas, that's all. Oh well, now I have to try and get creative on my own!

Don't forget to make back ups of the recipes you like, too!  :lol: