Ordered Lots O' Juice

Ok, so Im bored, and waiting.......... lol! So while I do, thought I would post up the juices I ordered and see if anyone has any opinions on any of them :D Heres what Ive got coming:

VT Juice:

Dulcis

Midnight

Mentha

Electronicstix:

Niquid Menthol

Niquid RY4

Niquid Rum

RATH MOCHA MINT COFFEE

RATH MOJITO

RATH PINA COLADA

RATH BANANA CREME PIE

Revolver:

Mentport

Cappuccino

As you can see, Im a menthol gal :D

nice juice list!! i have the Mojito from ENS...i really like it!! you will have to update on how the Mocha Mint is!! Might have to give that one a try!! and Mentha and Midnight are my 2 faves from the VT store!! happy vaping!!

PS Welcome to the Forums!!

Oh, I definitely will update as I try them out :D Im gonna be in vaping heaven here soon. Im keeping my fingers crossed that I will at least get something to vape on in the mail tomorrow. At least I can be assured that by Wednesday of next week, I will have a pretty decent arsenal of juice on hand, 175 ml of it to be exact! lol!

As you can see, Im a menthol gal

FWIW - I've tried a lot of menthol and in the process, have a bunch of various kinds at different strengths including 0 nic. I plan on documenting what I have and offering them up in the buy, sell trade section. I'll pay for the shipping, and they are used. Here's me rambling on about it last night.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/3340-new-to-subject-trying-to-figure-it-all-out/page__view__findpost__p__27242

Purpose is to let folks try some of the flavors before buying, they do me no good, I have it down to what I like now and I'm also at 0 nic and none of my peeps that I'm trying to convert are menthol smokers.

Edited by FTJoe

The only one you listed that I tried is Delcis. At first puff I thought I had a burnt out atty or something. It has almost a metallic taste. I thought at first I wasn't going to like it at all but at the end of the day after going back and forth through different juices I found that I like it very much. This first impression was a week ago and Delcis is now one of my very favorites.

@FTJoe - sent you a pm :D

Got my Revolver Liquids today, yippie! The Mentport is pretty good, not a sweet mint like the one I sampled from Arno. Alot more tobacco in this one. Good throat hit, and good vapor. Choked on the first couple of drags, lol! But I like it.

The Cappuccino I really like. Nice and sweet, but not like candy. Good throat hit and good vapor. These are more than worth the 13.99 for 30 ml I paid, plus you get free shipping on orders of $20 or more. I ordered these Sunday, and they shipped Tuesday, so they ship out pretty fast :D I will definitely be trying other flavors from them.

Im gonna just copy and paste this info to a new review thread, and will review the others as they come in :D

Ok, so Im bored, and waiting.......... lol! So while I do, thought I would post up the juices I ordered and see if anyone has any opinions on any of them :D Heres what Ive got coming:

VT Juice:

Dulcis

Midnight

Mentha

Electronicstix:

Niquid Menthol

Niquid RY4

Niquid Rum

RATH MOCHA MINT COFFEE

RATH MOJITO

RATH PINA COLADA

RATH BANANA CREME PIE

Revolver:

Mentport

Cappuccino

As you can see, Im a menthol gal :D

I like the Dulcis and the Midnight the best...but I haven't tried all of them. I'm not really a menthol kinda person, seems a little strong for me and then, I can't get that mentol taste outta my atty after it's in there :mellow:

@FTJoe - sent you a pm :D

Got my Revolver Liquids today, yippie! The Mentport is pretty good, not a sweet mint like the one I sampled from Arno. Alot more tobacco in this one. Good throat hit, and good vapor. Choked on the first couple of drags, lol! But I like it.

The Cappuccino I really like. Nice and sweet, but not like candy. Good throat hit and good vapor. These are more than worth the 13.99 for 30 ml I paid, plus you get free shipping on orders of $20 or more. I ordered these Sunday, and they shipped Tuesday, so they ship out pretty fast :D I will definitely be trying other flavors from them.

Im gonna just copy and paste this info to a new review thread, and will review the others as they come in :D

I'm so happy for you!! Glad you're liking the juices, too.

I like the Dulcis and the Midnight the best...but I haven't tried all of them. I'm not really a menthol kinda person, seems a little strong for me and then, I can't get that mentol taste outta my atty after it's in there :mellow:

Yeah, I have one atty dedicated to menthol only ;)